UncommonGoods Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UncommonGoods

1 Interview Review

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

The initial communications I had for this position seemed very positive. The HR person I was in contact with was mostly responsive at first, but after interviewing with them it took 13 days to hear back about the position. Correspondence seemed pretty limited at times.

Moving on to the interview experience: The set up for interviews involves the typical 1 on 1 interviews with different members of management. The unique thing about this company is that every permanent member is interviewed by the CEO, who has a reputation for asking the most confounding questions.

I was asked to come back for another interview in a different position, which was nowhere near the compensation I deserved. While I appreciate their attempt to give me a second chance, the second interview process was an entire waste of time.

If I could recommend a large change to this company, it would be in reception. This place seems tucked away and uninviting, and security is proposed before you get to a receptionist. There is virtually no way to even talk to someone in the company without having to bother someone in transit from the warehouse to the offices. The set up for receiving people needs to be changed altogether.

Interview Questions

• The questions will vary on each position, but to respect this growing startup, just be honest about what you want to do there and how long you want to stay.   1 Answer