UncommonGoods Content Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UncommonGoods

2.5

Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (New York, NY).

Interview

Long. Four different stages to the process. Was supposed to be a summer gig. Don't understand how someone would have planned to work the gig when the interview process lasted two months. Really the worst experience I've had with any sort of application process.

They seemed to be unsure what they wanted and the process was delayed at least twice. Communication was not clear. The timeline for hiring was unclear. Very disappointing. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UncommonGoods

Content Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume, cover letter, and writing sample for review, then had an HR phone screening. Then a phone interview, in-person interview, and a final phone interview. I had to check in once with HR for an update. Then I received an offer an accepted. I think they've since hired more HR staff which has helped streamline the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What is one project you've completed in a past job that you're really proud of, and why?   Answer Question