UncommonGoods Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UncommonGoods Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at UncommonGoods

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

When you arrive, you will wait in the main break room until they come for you. Then it's the interview. Its a group interview, after the interview you take a typing and customer service test.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the company.
    (Main question that determines employment)   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UncommonGoods

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

A couple of days after I applied I received a phone call to interview. The interview was scheduled for the next morning. First I took a typing test then a customer service test. Then there was a group interview with the hiring manager.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Although they tell you to be there by a specific time, they started around 10 minutes after. They have you wait in an area with a group of candidates (consisting of 10-15 people in a room). The recruiter takes you in a room and began to ask the group “typical interview” questions. You have the choice to answer them. They have you take a test that is suited to the role you are applying for. It can take 20 mins - 1hr depending on the role you’re seeking. Once you’re done, you wait for your name to be called to discuss your availability in the waiting area. This whole process takes about 2 hrs - 4 hrs.

I suggest arrive about 20 early because it may take 5-10 minutes to the office, since the building is located in a semi rural area. Good luck.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see a team member being rude to a customer?   Answer Question

UncommonGoods Response

Oct 8, 2018 – Head of Human Resources

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience and we are sorry that it was not a wonderful candidate experience as we strive to provide. We do advise all Customer Service... More

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

It started with a testing phase. Typing test, computer literacy (they use PCs, not Macs), and a grammar test. The grammar test was fun because we were asked to respond to a customer email as if we were the CEO of the company, which means that we got to make up the policies and procedures.

Interview Questions

• What does 'great service' look like to you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

It started with a phone call from a CS Supervisor. We chatted for about 15 minutes before I was invited to come in for an in-person interview a few days later. The in-person interview was great. I didn't even feel that I was being interviewed. I actually thought we were just chatting until the last few minutes when she asked me about my availability.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of? Doesn't have to be work-related.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UncommonGoods.

Interview

Group interview