UncommonGoods Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UncommonGoods Data Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UncommonGoods

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

it was very casual and simple interview. not muvh technical questions were asked. i am hoping to get a round 2 of the interview . lets hope for the best.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UncommonGoods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Got an email from HR asking me to answer few questions in the document she had sent. It was all about suggesting ways to improve the website, what could I do with the data collected from their operations. I made sincere efforts to answer all of them. Did a lot of analysis and gave them really good input. The HR replied saying that they would like to go forward with my application and asked me to schedule a time for the phone interview. I scheduled using the link they gave. But, no one called me at the scheduled time. I mailed the HR twice about this - but NO RESPONSE. I mailed the company's jobs email id given in their website, but still no response. They just took the input from me to improve their site and get a whole lot of ideas from me, and nothing after that. I doubt if this is a fake job vacancy that they create just to get ideas from candidates. WORST Experience so far!

Interview Questions

UncommonGoods Response

May 10, 2016 – Senior HR Generalist

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am sorry to hear about your experience and the inconvenience it may have caused you. We do have a Data Analyst position open that we are actively... More

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods in June 2016.

Interview

Someone said that it's a fake position before, which I totally agree now. They gave me a phone after application and give me some data to do the analysis. It's pretty simple and I submit on time. But one week past and no one called me. I call their HR twice and no one answered the phone. Today I called again they told me that they are still waiting for the result of manager and 10 min after that I got the email that I didnt pass the interview. Maybe it's because my work is bad. But I believe that over 70% is that they just want to let candidate solve the problems.

Interview Questions

UncommonGoods Response

Jun 29, 2016 – Senior HR Generalist

Hello,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you had a negative interview experience. We are actively recruiting for a qualified candidate to join our Data Analytics team. We... More

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods.

Interview

After online application, I was asked to finish a report by using R. Around 2 weeks later, a phone interview was conducted by a recruiter. She asked about some basic questions like why do you want to work here and experience based on the resume. Finally, she said she would submit all my information along with the test I took to the hiring manager. On following day, she emailed me said I didn't get the position.