UncommonGoods Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UncommonGoods

2.5

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied, was contacted via email. HR was great and walked me through the entire experience with quick responses and follow ups, great directions to their offices, etc. Phone interview, then what was essentially an edit test and then an in person interview with 3 members of the team. Given a tour of the office, everyone was very friendly. Head of Marketing is a bit too relaxed/borderline unprofessional and threw me off my game I think. Interviewed on Wednesday was promised a follow up by the end of the week and heard Friday I didn't get the position. I should have known this position would be coveted (they pay well and it turned out to be full time). The email detailed their thanks, how competitive it turned out to be, etc. So, womp. Seems like a great company to work for but be sure to be on your A game.

Interview Questions

• What is your passion? What is your favorite UncommonGood? How would you approach our social media strategy?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UncommonGoods

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UncommonGoods in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview Screening, followed by a skills test, then Phone Interview w/ Hiring Manager who was rather unfocused about what he wanted in the position. Didn't seem they were actually hiring in the end. Oh HR...

Who would want to work in Bayridge factory environment anyways with below-market pay.

Interview Questions