UncommonGoods Seasonal Warehouse Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UncommonGoods

1.0

Seasonal Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

We were tasked with picking specific items from a list, then packaging them up. Basically what you'd be doing in the warehouse. We were broken up into two groups, and then the leads checked our boxes to make sure we picked the correct orders and that the packages were in good order.

Interview Questions

• Which shift are you able to work and can you work weekends?   1 Answer

UncommonGoods Response

May 25, 2018 – Coordinator

I'm glad to hear you nailed our packing test. While picking is my personal favorite Operations responsibility, I appreciate those with the packing skills that I sorely lack. :)

Other Interview Reviews for UncommonGoods

Seasonal Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UncommonGoods (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

sat down in a room. everyone was in casual clothing except for one guy who didn't get the memo in suit/tie. they stress OPEN AVAILABILITY, OPEN!!! we build legos with specific instructions on the card, taking turns... 5 legos each until 10 mins is up. if your card said use right hand and you use both hands, you get led out the room first and NOT hired. if you're left waiting for a while in the room after people have been taken out... congrats, you get to fill out the background check on the comp and get your yellow ticket like American Idol!!! YAY you got the job! that's it, literally. open availability and legos, and 0% chance of a permanent position... pays $14. see if I get another job offer.

Interview Questions

• LEGOS AND A BACKGROUD CHECK   1 Answer