Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.9

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Washington, DC).

Interview

First stage- recorded video interview. Was weird recording yourself because you were not talking to anyone, was not sure where to look during the recording. Overall asked fairly standard competency questions.

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round phone interview with the recruiter. He was over 30 minutes late in calling me. I thought it was extremely unprofessional. I was supposed to hear back a week later, but he never got back to me. I sent a follow up email, but he did not respond. Overall, I'm not impressed by Under Armour's recruiting process. Most companies typically have the decency to let you know that they're not moving on and their recruiters respond to emails inquiring into the status of candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, do you have any questions for me, etc.   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Easy online video interview. You record yourself through this website answering these questions that arent too difficult. If you are selected from there you go on to another in erson interview. I didnt get called back after that so im not sure what thats like.

Summer LeagueProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

video interview, where they posed questions and you had two to three mins to respond. it was fairly simple and not scary at all. That's as far as I made it, so I can't tell what the further process is.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to overcome a challenge   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Very drawn out process with little communication on their part. I applied in October, received a video interview over Christmas and then heard nothing until the first week of April. I received a generic email saying that I was still being considered and would hear back from them shortly. A week later I was declined the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the culture of the company and why you are a good fit   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward, apply online, fill out a google doc with more information. Then an online interview, which was a bit weird at first but you get used to it. If you make it past that, I assume an in person interview.

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I applied online. After about 2 months when the application closed, I was selected to continue to the next round of interviews. The next round was a phone interview. A webcam interview was then to follow.

Interview Questions

• One question asked was how I would plan to market Under Armour and their products   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Hirevue with 7 questions, then on hold for 4 months. Easy questions to answer, just really competitive. Think it would have been an awesome internship! Seems like a great company to work for, but like I said, it its really competitive!

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Applied online. Brief video interview. Invited to interview at Under Armour Headquarters. Originally supposed to be 3, 45 minute interviews (instead of just a panel) I only spoke with two people. They clearly weren't experienced with interviewing and one woman said she only interviews candidates because she wants to "help out". The other couldn't even tell me what the company culture was. The actual manager I was supposed to interview with was "busy" and had to reschedule. I emailed twice after but was eventually rejected. This entire interview process made me dislike Under Armour as a company and I no longer buy their products.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were stressed at work. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

It was relatively easy. I like the format of the online video responses to the questions they asked. They took over a month to get back to me after the online interview and they simply said that they were still processing applications. Another month has gone by and they have still yet to respond positively or negatively. Just very slow in genera.