Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Associate Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

The process was a little different considering that when I applied it was for a store that was opened yet. I interviewed with the DM and he asked pretty standard questions and made the interview comfortable and personable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't really get to negotiate much and that was my fault, I just really wanted out of my current job. Although I feel as though there is definitely a lot of wiggle room in the company and if you feel like you deserve more it never hurts to ask!

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Long interview process, communicated with many 6 different people that I would potentially work with. Manager was helpful when hiring, was very nice and showed me around campus personally and introduced me to my collegues.

Interview Questions

• I was not prepared to assess current product lines and pick them apart.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Harriman, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Under Armour (Harriman, NY).

Interview

A simple interview with mostly HR questions. At the end the interviewee asked me to sell her phone to her.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Group interview

Interview Questions

• What was one point in time that you had to do something that broke the rules.   Answer Question

N/A Interview

Interview

The "Talent Acquisition Manager" doesn't know how to do her job. Her job is to seek and attract the most qualified candidates yet, as reputable as you may be, she ignores you. HireVue is explained as being an "innovative" tool. You know what's innovative? PICKING UP THE PHONE. Holding qualified candidates at an arms length has put an incredibly bad taste in my mouth. What do you think I'll say when someone asks my opinion of the company? Negative word-of-mouth is a real killer. "Be humble. Say hungry." You're not humble in the least and your hunger is greed.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Had an initial Hirevue interview (consisted of prerecorded questions and answering them via webcam); felt pretty awkward because I was essentially talking to myself. I thought I blew it but was called back for a Skype interview the next month.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a tradeoff between aesthetics and functionality.   Answer Question

Negotiation

unorganized and slow

Helpdesk Interview

Interview

The interview was not an in person interview but was rather a video-recorded interview. There were 5 questions presented and you would take a video recording of yourself answering the question. it was pretty simple but very awkward since you are not really talking to anybody. I would honestly prefer an in-person interview. I thought I did pretty good but I didn't ever get a call back.

Not Answered Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Interview

I interviewed with Under Armour and after a lengthy phone interview, I was asked to do a video interview. The video interview is extremely akward as you sit there staring at and talking to yourself in the camera (there is no one on the other end). I dressed professionally, even though I was sitting in my living room, and took my time completing the interview. After that, I never heard back. I sent 3 follow up emails over a period of months, and left a phone message, but my "recruiter" could not be bothered to send a 2-second email response. I spoke to another one of my former co-workers today, and she had the same experience. There is NO reason in this day and age of emailing, texting, etc. that any company should treat a candidate that way, blatantly ignoring them as if they are not a person and not worthy of even a canned email after investing time in the interview process. I am ok with not getting an offer, as I only want to work for companies that deliver quality candidate experiences and the highest level of customer service. Needless to say, I only buy Nike, Adidas or Champion these days!

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisonburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour (Harrisonburg, VA) in February 2014.

Interview

Apply online through their website and then there is a first round of video interviews on a third party video recording platform. You get about a minute to think about your answers before the video starts recording. They tell you when you'll hear back; it took about 2 months to hear back. There are about 10 questions that they ask during the video interview process.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in March 2015.

Interview

My personal interview experience was a series of phone interviews until they force you into a virtual Hireview automated portal where you answer questions on a timed clock and basically talk to yourself on screen. Because of that it wasn't a very personable or professional process in my opinion. By the time they got back to me about a follow up interview I was hired by someone else. I still love the brand, HR team needs help.

Interview Questions

• Why should the Under Armour hire you?   1 Answer