Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied through school website, received online interview email a few weeks afterward. Takes a while for them to respond. Experience is alright although most internships will take place in Baltimore.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you used technology to creatively solve something?   Answer Question

Summer League Rookie Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The first round interview was online through Hirevue. There were 7 questions total, all behavioral. Pretty straight forward but make sure you prep beforehand. Still waiting to hear back about the results.

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

interview process was pretty easy, I applied online then heard back from them a week or two later after i applied requesting an interview. Interview was pretty average not to hard. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• describe a time you used technology to benefit something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

It was a video Interview where you were given 7 questions to answer. You get 1 min to prep each question, and either 3 or 4 min to answer each question.

Under Armour Summer Rookie Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Online interview through HireVu, 7 questions and you have 3-4 minutes to answer each interview. They give you one minute to prepare for each question and they leave the question up on the screen which is really helpful. The questions are all behavioral, even if you indicated that you wanted a technical position, and they are very focused on your thought process for problem solving and your experiences working with teams.

Interview Questions

• What position are you most interested in working with and why do you think you can make the biggest impact in this department?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you used technology to solve a problem?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to analyze data?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had to finish a project with a tight deadline (different wording) in a team environment. What was your role, what obstacles did you encounter, and what was the final result?   Answer Question
    • Why did you apply for this program/what about this program made you interested in it?   Answer Question
    • Describe an area for development and how you tackled this area and what the final result was?   Answer Question

Summer League Rookie Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

After submitting application materials, was contacted to complete a form regarding previous experience and a virtual interview. Interview was straightforward. As long as you know yourself and can speak of how your past experiences will make you a good contribution to the team you should be fine.

Interview Questions

• What team would you make the greatest contribution to and why?   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, google form to elaborate on my preferences and experience, online interview through hirevue. 7 very simple questions - both situational and behavioral. Overall was an easy application process and easy interview. Waiting to hear back early February.

Rookie Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I first applied to Under Armour on their career site. A few weeks later I received an email about doing an online interview using hirevue. It consisted of around 5 questions and took around 15-20 minutes total.

Interview Questions

• How have you used technology to creatively solve a problem   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

the interview process was clear, conducted over recorded videos. you do not speak directly to anyone which is good and bad. They also allow a practice question feature which is good for preperation.

Interview Questions

Under Armour Response

Jan 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition

Welcome! Glad to have you on the team!

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour in December 2017.

Interview

Video interview
    1. name a time you used technology to benefit something
    2.Tell us about a time you worked together with a team to achieve a goal on a tight deadline. What was your role, what challenges did you face, and what did you learn from the experience?
    3.Give us an example of a time you identified an opportunity to make a team, organization, group or club better and took the initiative to drive the change. What did you do, how did others respond, and what was the result?
    4. Tell us about a time you used a piece of technology (software, hardware, or a system) to creatively solve a problem in a work, academic, team, or volunteer setting.