Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.8

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of email communication to book the interview, then a 1:1 Skype Interview took place to determine if I was the right candidate for the role. Then the hiring manager also interviewed a few other candidates. After which there was a background check. This was all concluded with their decision to hire me, and thus give an offer letter and contract for signing.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your store? How did you drive sales?   1 Answer

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round phone interview with the recruiter. He was over 30 minutes late in calling me. I thought it was extremely unprofessional. I was supposed to hear back a week later, but he never got back to me. I sent a follow up email, but he did not respond. Overall, I'm not impressed by Under Armour's recruiting process. Most companies typically have the decency to let you know that they're not moving on and their recruiters respond to emails inquiring into the status of candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, do you have any questions for me, etc.   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Easy online video interview. You record yourself through this website answering these questions that arent too difficult. If you are selected from there you go on to another in erson interview. I didnt get called back after that so im not sure what thats like.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albertville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Under Armour (Albertville, MN) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fairly easy, I sent in an applicated and was called in for an interview. I was hired on the spot. I had interviewed for a temporary summer position that I had heard about through people who worked there.

Interview Questions

• What retail experience I had and what kind of hours I was looking for.   1 Answer

Summer LeagueProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

video interview, where they posed questions and you had two to three mins to respond. it was fairly simple and not scary at all. That's as far as I made it, so I can't tell what the further process is.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to overcome a challenge   Answer Question

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in May 2017.

Interview

After completing a video interview, received an email to come in to the store for an interview with the assistant manager. It was a one on one interview. I was brought to the back room and was asked a couple of questions. The interview asked a lot of questions relating to prior experience.

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Very drawn out process with little communication on their part. I applied in October, received a video interview over Christmas and then heard nothing until the first week of April. I received a generic email saying that I was still being considered and would hear back from them shortly. A week later I was declined the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the culture of the company and why you are a good fit   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

The process was fairly straightforward, apply online, fill out a google doc with more information. Then an online interview, which was a bit weird at first but you get used to it. If you make it past that, I assume an in person interview.

Sales Teammate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Annapolis, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and got an offer to do a virtual interview. It took 10 minutes and I was recorded online answering questions. You got a chance to do a practice round before hand to get used to it. I then got an offer to do an in person interview with one of the managers. It went really well. The manager said that my background in sports journalism stood out because it was unique and unlike the other employees. I got an offer shortly afterwards. It took a week or two for my background check and other forms to go through, but overall I didn't mind the whole interview process. I have been with UA for a few months now and I have really enjoyed it!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a customer?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in February 2016.

Interview

2 person interview, just a lot of job related questions, customer service experience related questions. I applied online and first got a phone interview and then they emailed me saying to come in for an in person interview

Interview Questions

• How did you handle difficult customer interactions, past related job questions   1 Answer