Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

first resume screening. Then asks you to fill out a survey and then a video interview. Video interview consists of a pre-recorded person asking questions. There were 7 questions. Behavioral questions and questions on why you would like to join Under Armour. The entire process took a while since receiving replies took a while.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Under Armour (Boston, MA).

Interview

very friendly, asked questions about sports/daily lifestyle, was in a 2:1 on setting so two possible people to hire and one manager. they asked questions we alternated answering...it was very casual but also serious in that they looked for good answers and to see if your personality would mesh well with the team.

Summer LeagueProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

First round was a video interview through HireVue. There are 7 pre-recorded questions that you have to answer. They ask the question, you have 1 minutes to prepare, and 2 to 4 minutes to prepare, based on the difficulty of the question.

Interview Questions

• What is a way that you used a piece of technology to improve a process or the way you do things?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Completed the online interview form, with my resume and cover letter. A week later received a link to comolete google form and then information to compete an online interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Submitted Resume and after a few weeks got asked to perform an online interview. The online interview was odd. You were asked a question through a video and then had to respond while being recorded. Would recommend preparing in a mirror or video

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Pretty good intern experience, I applied through their website and get a web interview. The interview takes me about 30 minutes and 7 questions total. Just prepare your question and it will be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Phila, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview through Hirevue web interview. I was told to prepare before you do the real interview.
    Once you apply online, they will get back to you with a link to the web interview. You didn't have to wear business professional attire. The interview comes with 7 questions that you might generally expect to have on other interviews. Good luck!

Business Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online. First, there was a mail asking for additional information where they asked for a dropbox link for the resume. After that, there was a Hirevue interview with 7 questions with 1 minute for preparation and 4 minutes for answering. Questions were basically behavioral. Typical questions tested on a person's knowledge of Under Armour, working in a group environment etc
    Waiting for the results

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour in February 2017.

Interview

I applied via my school's career center website. Under Armour messaged me and I did a webcam interview. There were 7 questions asked during the interview. You had 1 minute to prepare and 3 minutes to answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Under Armour? Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question
    • When have you had to use data analyze and solve a problem?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

You record yourself on an online interview. The interview was behavioral questions. You are watching yourself while you answer the questions. You get 1 minute to prepare after the question was asked and 2-3 minutes to answer the question.