Under Armour Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Interview Questions

Updated Oct 14, 2017

2.8

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied Online, Got an email from a HR to set up a phone screen a few weeks later. 15-20 minute conversation mostly Behavorial questions and examples of things you've done in the past. It seemed very much like they want an type-A extrovert, not sure if it was just that team specifically that wanted that or if it is Under Armour in general.

Interview Questions

• What type of role do you typically take in a team setting? Give an example of a process improvement you made at your current job?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a couple days later for an interview. Interview was quick and easy, however getting into their system to start work took a little while.

Interview Questions

• Asked very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses, situational and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

There was an online recorded interview (if you applied directly at underarmour.com) and then I was contacted further. The video interview had specified questions. The in-person interview had questions related to past work experiences and retail-specific questions if you previously worked in retail.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult to answer. The questions were straight forward and went on past experiences or possible what-if scenarios.   Answer Question

Summer Team Interview

Interview

Not Hard. Simple straight forward. If you know anything about Under Armour you should be fine. Video Interview followed by in person. Be calm and courteous and demonstrate that you have an interest in sports, fashion, NBA, any of thier spoonsered athletes.

Inter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Washington, DC).

Interview

First stage- recorded video interview. Was weird recording yourself because you were not talking to anyone, was not sure where to look during the recording. Overall asked fairly standard competency questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Austin, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online to Under Armour open positions in May 2017, when recruiter immediately reached back to me asking for my availability, within next day the interview was set up with the hiring manager. Phone interview with manager explaining my background, resume and skills review and he informed me about the position and team. Next round was another phone interview with senior software engineer digging deeper into projects, prior experience and assessing position fit. Then I was scheduled for an on-site interview round and given a take-home programming project to learn and implement a mini-product in less than 4 days and to present it during my on-site rounds. On my on-site day, had 4 rounds of panel interviews and had lunch interview with managers and senior engineer on the team. The decision to hire was conveyed to me in 2-3 business days and I gladly accepted. Very positive experience right from the conversation with HR, the hiring manager, and senior engineers, everyone genuinely cared and helped me to succeed in the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you got interested in software engineering/computer science.   Answer Question

Corporate Strategy Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a first round phone interview with the recruiter. He was over 30 minutes late in calling me. I thought it was extremely unprofessional. I was supposed to hear back a week later, but he never got back to me. I sent a follow up email, but he did not respond. Overall, I'm not impressed by Under Armour's recruiting process. Most companies typically have the decency to let you know that they're not moving on and their recruiters respond to emails inquiring into the status of candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background, do you have any questions for me, etc.   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Easy online video interview. You record yourself through this website answering these questions that arent too difficult. If you are selected from there you go on to another in erson interview. I didnt get called back after that so im not sure what thats like.

Summer LeagueProgram Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

video interview, where they posed questions and you had two to three mins to respond. it was fairly simple and not scary at all. That's as far as I made it, so I can't tell what the further process is.

Interview Questions

• Tell about a time where you had to overcome a challenge   Answer Question

Summer League Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Very drawn out process with little communication on their part. I applied in October, received a video interview over Christmas and then heard nothing until the first week of April. I received a generic email saying that I was still being considered and would hear back from them shortly. A week later I was declined the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked about the culture of the company and why you are a good fit   Answer Question