Under Armour Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Manager Interview Questions

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in January 2016.

Interview

I went through three rounds of interviews. The Screener online, panel interview with the hiring manager (dept director) and Sr dept manager, final round panel interview with other department members. The interviews were all fairly standard, no big surprises. I knew several people involved in my process from previous jobs. Final round seemed like a formality. Three months passed before I ever heard back about my final round; standard HR rejection email. Very unprofessional, I reached out to the hiring manager and HR contact several times between the final round and my rejection email, and no response.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel that you can contribute to Under Armour?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Under Armour

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

Overall the UA in-house recruiter I worked with was great and consistently got back to me in a reasonable amount of time and was forthcoming with information.

I applied online and within hours contacted by UA recruiter via email. Standard phone screening w/ HR-recruiter followed. Next, I Skyped with hiring manager. I was then invited to HQ and interviewed with 7-8 people over 5 hrs.

The atmosphere at HQ seemed very chaotic (one interviewer showed up over 20 minutes late to the 30 minute interview, one conducted a meeting with someone else in the middle of my interview). Few looked at my resume prior to meeting with me so much of the time I was repeating the same general elevator pitch of my experience. I was told by one HR person interviewing me that they often like people to come to HQ twice.

I initially got very good feedback from hiring manager and recruiter/HR after my interview and was waiting for next steps. But I was informed about a month later that I wasn't moving on in the process.

Interview Questions

• Very informal (except for HR). Hardest question was being put on spot to come up with ideas for vague current business issue. More ?'s = What would you accomplish in first 90 days? What do you look for in an employee? How do you deal with difficult people? Are you okay with working 50-60+ hour weeks?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in February 2009.

Interview

Interview process was like moving up a chain of command all the way to the top.