Under Armour Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 14, 2017

2.1

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a couple days later for an interview. Interview was quick and easy, however getting into their system to start work took a little while.

Interview Questions

• Asked very basic questions. Strengths/weaknesses, situational and behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Under Armour

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

There was an online recorded interview (if you applied directly at underarmour.com) and then I was contacted further. The video interview had specified questions. The in-person interview had questions related to past work experiences and retail-specific questions if you previously worked in retail.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't anything difficult to answer. The questions were straight forward and went on past experiences or possible what-if scenarios.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I submitted an application in store for a sales associate. It is a pretty standard application. Once your application is processed you get a call back. When I went in for the interview, I was told I would be interviewing with the regional manager. Weird I thought but ok. While going through the interview I stop the regional manager because the questions aren't sales associate question and ask what position I am interviewing for. He states the assistant manager.....I chuckled and said on ok I thought just applied to the sales associate. Won the interview got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Sat me down and asked me typical questions. The interviewer was obviously not the one who should have been doing it. Not very outgoing and could barely understand what he was trying to say.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a busy store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I applied online and the next day i got a call to schedule an interview. The day after that I had the interview. The interview was very laid back and easy. It felt just like a regular conversation. At the end of the interview I was given a job offer. Within two days I got emails to accept the job offer and do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Under Armour (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The process was really fast. I applied online and then the next day got a call to schedule an interview. I had the interview the next day and got offered the job on the spot. The interview was really easy and it felt like talking to a friend. At the end of the interview I was told the next steps that I had to complete. Positive interview process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

About one week after I applied for the position, I was asked to come in for an interview. Our interview took 5 minutes. I did not interview with the person I was supposed to interview with, so that could've been why. He then asked about my availability, and said they'd be in touch.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Under Armour (Boston, MA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was interviewed with another applicant and needed to answer questions yet it felt more like a casual conversation. Once me and the other candidate finished answering the interviewers questions about ourselves we were given offers on the spot and both accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was in a small room in the back. It was a group interview with two interviewers. Asked us a couple of questions then sent us home. Interviewer started off telling everyone to describe themselves and the times available for work

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I checked availability online then I applied online a week later i called the store and got set up with a follow up interview at the interview they asked very basic interview questions about skills and employment history then brief assessment of qualifications before 5 interview questions.