Under Armour Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Under Armour Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2016

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I submitted an application in store for a sales associate. It is a pretty standard application. Once your application is processed you get a call back. When I went in for the interview, I was told I would be interviewing with the regional manager. Weird I thought but ok. While going through the interview I stop the regional manager because the questions aren't sales associate question and ask what position I am interviewing for. He states the assistant manager.....I chuckled and said on ok I thought just applied to the sales associate. Won the interview got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Other Interview Reviews for Under Armour

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Sat me down and asked me typical questions. The interviewer was obviously not the one who should have been doing it. Not very outgoing and could barely understand what he was trying to say.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle a busy store?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

I applied online and the next day i got a call to schedule an interview. The day after that I had the interview. The interview was very laid back and easy. It felt just like a regular conversation. At the end of the interview I was given a job offer. Within two days I got emails to accept the job offer and do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Under Armour (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

The process was really fast. I applied online and then the next day got a call to schedule an interview. I had the interview the next day and got offered the job on the spot. The interview was really easy and it felt like talking to a friend. At the end of the interview I was told the next steps that I had to complete. Positive interview process.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

About one week after I applied for the position, I was asked to come in for an interview. Our interview took 5 minutes. I did not interview with the person I was supposed to interview with, so that could've been why. He then asked about my availability, and said they'd be in touch.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

It was in a small room in the back. It was a group interview with two interviewers. Asked us a couple of questions then sent us home. Interviewer started off telling everyone to describe themselves and the times available for work

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Cleveland, OH) in May 2016.

Interview

I checked availability online then I applied online a week later i called the store and got set up with a follow up interview at the interview they asked very basic interview questions about skills and employment history then brief assessment of qualifications before 5 interview questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Under Armour in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got an e-mail asking for a initial phone interview, and after that scheduled an in-person interview 2 days later. I was told it was going to be a group interview but it ended up being just me which I was glad about. Just like all the other reviews have said, the interview was very laid back. The manager who interviewed me was super nice. All she said had was a blank piece of paper and told me that they like to get to know you as a person and told me to just talk about myself. The interview lasted about 30 minutes and the manager told me she'd get back with me soon letting me know whether I got the job or not. The next day I got an e-mail with the job offer!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour in November 2015.

Interview

Was interviewed by the hiring manager at the store. He asked the typical questions about why you want to work there, future goals, work and team achievements, etc. I was offered the job at the very end of the interview. An all-around great atmosphere and one of the better interview experiences I've had.

Interview Questions

• What is it about Under Amour that makes you want to work for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very easy, applied online got a response within the week. Then there was a one-way video interview online, they asked 4 questions, and there was a practice interview beforehand. Then interviewed in store. Very laid back and easy. Manager was very nice and extended an offer right there. I accepted.