Under Armour Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 30, 2017

2.7

11 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Store Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

Interview and hiring process in and of itself was good. Kept good communication and stayed on course

Was very concerned when DM states that he prefers women managers. As a man I was very offended and feel I need to say what happened so I am here !

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Under Armour

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour.

Interview

A recruiter called answered a couple of questions. Did an hirevue . Which is a computer taken interview. The computer ask you question and you answer it while being recorded

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Las Vegas, NV) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview was 4 questions to video record your response. Follow-up interview 1:1 with another store manager. Interview was conducted in backroom of the store. Associates were walking around the backroom during the interview. One worker was standing 10 feet away for the last 15 minutes of the interview. Very uncomfortable and UNPROFESSIONAL. Okay location for a team member interview, however store manager to store manager interview should have been more private.

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baltimore, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Simple, to the point regarding your business acumen and whether or not you could hold down one of their stores. Leaders come from A and F so be careful. Ask good questions.

Interview Questions

Under Armour Response

Sep 5, 2017 – Talent Acquisition

Thank you for sharing your feedback!

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very detailed. You need to show passion and a large interest in the brand

Interview Questions

• You need to really network in order to succeed within the company and support the company values   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, but you really need to be flexible on training locations

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Under Armour (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Inter view process is a breeze, Just come motivated about the company and share your experience. Talk more about empowering other and yourself to be great.

Negotiation

you can negotiate based on experience.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour in August 2013.

Interview

Very innovative video hire process! It is a little uncomfortable but I like the opportunity for them to see me and hear me before they decide yea or nay!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Get what you're worth up front, but do your homework and know the going rates for your area.

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Under Armour (Jackson, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

The process was extremely efficient and controlled. Overall it was an enjoyable experience I interviewed with a peer, District Manager and Regional VP. In total it took a little under three weeks. The thing I took away most from all the interviews was everyone I spoke to was honest about the company and the store as well as the potential for future opportunities.

Interview Questions

• All very basic questions about leadership style and experience   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation required. Initial offer was fair.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Under Armour (San Marcos, TX) in July 2010.

Interview

Everything was great!

Interview Questions

• How would you build your team, and how would you hold it accountable?   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Under Armour (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process consisted of email communication to book the interview, then a 1:1 Skype Interview took place to determine if I was the right candidate for the role. Then the hiring manager also interviewed a few other candidates. After which there was a background check. This was all concluded with their decision to hire me, and thus give an offer letter and contract for signing.

Interview Questions

• How did you manage your store? How did you drive sales?   1 Answer