Ungerboeck Software International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ungerboeck Software International Interview Questions

Interviews at Ungerboeck Software International

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO) in March 2016.

Interview

Several interviews, in person, because they did not schedule the proper amount of time to see me. Very friendly experience though, everyone was extremely nice. Coffee was ok. Had to take a kind of IQ test and a programming test. The programming test was odd to be on paper, when the IQ test was online. Met with several lead developers, a manager, the director of software engineering and the CTO. Its quite a long process in one day, and can seem like too much when you have another job already. H.R. was very eager to try and get an answer as soon as possible after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been in the field?
      What kind of technologies have you worked with?
      What are the design patterns you are familiar with?   Answer Question

Customer Success Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International in March 2019.

Interview

The first phone screening with went very well. The woman I spoke with was a delight to discuss my qualifications with. She set up another phone interview with another employee. This phone screening was more like pulling teeth. From the beginning of the call, he seemed uninterested and had seemingly already decided not to proceed with me as a candidate. He asked the questions as though he was reading off of a sheet of paper and regardless of my response, he offered no feedback and just went straight to his next item on the list. He also cut our discussion short because he "had another meeting".

After my conversation with the woman, I was sure that Ungerboeck was an amazing place with amazing people. But, after my conversation with the other guy, I felt as though I was dodging a bullet if they decided not to proceed.

I waited approximately a week with no news and sent a "Thank you" to the 2nd interviewer directly. At which time, I promptly received my rejection letter. So, I'm under the impression that they had no plans to reach out to me to notify me of my rejection until I reached out.

Unfortunately, the man's negative, disinterested interviewing technique has overridden the woman's very positive experience in my eyes, which is why I've rated the overall experience as negative.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

first meeting was with who would have been the direct supervisor, second interview was with the owner. The first interview went very well. The second was bizarre. The owner admitted he was hard to work for and seemed very full of himself.

Business Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process was long and tedious. I can see why now being here for over 3 years as to why, because Ungerboeck management truly wants to make sure the applicant is going to be the perfect fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.

Interview

This is the best interview process I have been through. I applied online, then I spoke with an HR recruiter. After speaking with them I was scheduled for an in person interview. I met with the 2 Team Leads as well as the Executive Director of Customer Success. All 3 were so easy to talk to and only made me more excited about the company and position. A couple days later I was contacted to schedule a 2nd interview. This time I met with the Executive Director again, followed by the VP of Customer Success. Again, really approachable; they don't just ask you questions, but really let you ask questions as well. They are very upfront and honest in dealing with your questions. The process was very speedy and transparent.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your career background and how it relates to this position   Answer Question

Human Resources Talent Acquisition Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Most communication done over LinkedIn, 3 rounds of interviews. Interview style was much more of a conversation. They want to know you as a person and how you'd fit with their company culture. Answered a lot of my questions about the company in the first interview. Comfortable environment to interview in!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about some HR projects you've worked on in the past.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.

Interview

Initial interview is always a phone interview. Usually not with HR, as it's a one man show on that front. So, be prepared on your very first call. Up front questions are usually around 20 minutes before face to face are scheduled.

On the in person, be prepared to meet with multiple people from the CEO on down. Questions are dependent on position. Project Managers/Implementation people all deal with explaining past experience with projects. Technical people have to explain technical details, even taking quizzes.

They will ask you to play around in their product to see how well you pick it up.

Interview Questions

• Since it is such a specialized industry, would advise you to read up on the industry. Questions will be how your experience can transfer to their market.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nothing much, just salary. Everything is pretty standard.