Ungerboeck Software International Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer

Ungerboeck Software International Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Ungerboeck Software International

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2009.

Interview

Total of 10 rounds. Each round implies a 1:1 interview. this includes one on campus interview

Interview Questions

• SQL joins, aggreagations etc , Object oriented programming   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. its like take it or leave it

Other Interview Reviews for Ungerboeck Software International

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO).

Interview

I first met with a recruiter at my university's job fair. I was contacted a couple weeks later and was asked to come in for an on-site interview.

This first interview consisted of taking two tests: one short logic/IQ test and one with maybe 8 programming questions. After the tests I discussed my resume with a team lead and a higher-level manager.

A week or so after the first interview, I was asked to return for a second in-person interview. During this interview I met with a second high-level manager and a VP. I was asked a few technical questions (no whiteboard coding or anything like that), but for the most part we all just had a discussion about the company and my past work. At the end of this interview I was offered the job.

I rated this interview "easy" because the interview questions were not as technically complicated as in other interviews I experienced. For me, an "average" interview consists of a technical phone screening followed by an on-site whiteboard coding session. A "difficult" interview involves one or more off-site coding interviews and/or a coding challenge coupled with one or more on-site coding interviews.

P.S. Based on my experience and the experience of a couple friends, if you make it to the second interview you're in the clear so just relax and be friendly.

P.P.S. Also, they all were just very nice people. I think everyone I met asked me if I wanted a water or a coke or something.

Interview Questions

• Everything was fairly straightforward. Know your databases, polymorphism, recursion, good SE practices, other basic CS concepts.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Limited negotiation since this was entry level, but definitely some. Seemed like they respected my previous internships and my offer from another company.

Anonymous Employee in O'Fallon, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (O'Fallon, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

I first had a on-campus interview only went over my resume and behavior questions. A week later, I got invitation for on-site interview. The interview has 2 parts. The first part is coding test. It tests your debug skill and general programming skill, very basic. The second part is meeting 3 leaders from different development team individually. They went over my resume and ask me some technical questions. The whole process is easy and chill. They just want to know who you are. Be sure to prepare the technical questions.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Had a phone interview first with HR then we scheduled a face to face interview.
    In the face to face interview a HR representative took me on a tour of the building. I then had two, 45 minute, interviews with two directors.
    Because I had a job offer on the table at another company, they moved fast to bring me in for a third interview with one of the VP's of Technology. In that interview I was given a verbal offer and later that day a formal emailed letter head offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my resume history.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International.

Interview

Applied 6 months ago. Got an email asking if I was still interested. Set up a phone interview. First phone interview time resulted in no call. Got an apology after I emailed them to verify that I had had the correct info. Set up a new time. No call. Niw the recruiter no longer responds to email.

HR does not have their act together.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

They started off with a tour of the building and then moved on to interviews with three people. The interviews with each person were about 30 minutes each. The first two had whiteboard coding while the last one did not.

Interview Questions

• There were some questions about inheritance, polymorphism, object oriented programming, and SQL.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ungerboeck Software International (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2017.

Interview

Very basic. First round is meeting with a series of people who just want to get a feel for who you are. Taking a critical problem solving computer test - easy - and then a programming test on paper. Simple stuff like SQL, write a program that does a task, and topic on recursion.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness?   1 Answer