Uni-Select Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 9, 2017

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Order Picker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked me what made you apply for this job, gave me some hypothetical situations and asked me what would you do to solve those problems. Where will I see myself in the coming years?

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see someone without any harness at a very high level using a forklift?   2 Answers

Communication Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied one day before they asked me for an interview. we were supposed to have a skype interview however their speakers didn't work. I ended talking over the phone and looking at the screen for the whole interview. A few days later the position got cancelled.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Uni-Select (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

1. Complete online application (preferably submit resume, cover letter, reference person)
    2. First appointment to make a 1-1 resume review with the supervisor, then make an on-screen technical skills testing.
    4. Second appointment with the managing director and the human resources director
    5. Get feedback by phone if the results are positive