UniFirst District Service Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniFirst District Service Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Croydon, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UniFirst (Croydon, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the Operations Manager which went well. Was called back for a 2nd interview with the Branch Manager less than a week later. The interview started with the gentleman telling me that the interview could take up to 45 minutes. He then informed me that if it did not last 45 minutes not to read into it. My interview lasted over an hour and all seemed to go well. Never heard anything back from anyone. I emailed the Operations Manager later on to thank him for considering me for the position. I asked if he could give me any feedback on the position. Not a single response, no postcard or anything. I think we live in a society where a company should feel free to give feedback after an interview in order to help the applicant grow.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate? Are you willing to work 7 days a week to make this job yours?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

District Service Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Applied online and received a call back within 1 week. Rather quick, 2 interviews over 2 weeks about an hour long. Then a background check that lasts another 1-2 weeks. Have to pass physical examination due to DOT regulations.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniFirst (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2010.

Interview

my first interview was many moons ago and was very lack. Since than I have had several inervies and they have all been very well laid out. each tim a personality test has to be taken and not sure what they use them for. Being knowleageable of where your numbers are and how they havce changed since you have been over the job is a good thing to know. Just simply know where you stand with the business.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for the best of the best and by looking at your resume I just dont see it, what makes you the top 1%.   1 Answer