UniFirst District Service Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniFirst District Service Supervisor Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

District Service Supervisor Interview

Interview

Quick and easy they responded quickly to the application and set up an interview. Afterwords they extended an invite for an in person interview. Overall has been a great experience and am waiting on the in person interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

Anonymous Employee in Kernersville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniFirst (Kernersville, NC) in January 2017.

Interview

There was a phone interview and afterwards there was an in person interview. Both were very straightforward and not too hard to get past. For the in person interview there was a lot of "tell me a time when" questions...pretty generic questions though.

Interview Questions

• A lot of "tell me a time when"   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Kensington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniFirst (New Kensington, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was simple and honest. They asked about my history, knowledge of the company, and what makes me a good fit. They explained the job, the steps to grow, and made it easy to understand what their beliefs are.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about UniFirst?   1 Answer

District Service Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Before the promotion of my General Manger, I was interviewed by the previous GM and previous Service Manager. They both were very enthusiastic to work there which fired me up because environment is a big motivator of mine. Like any other interview, be prepared to talk about your education, training, and previous work. It is not hard, very common sense. If you want the job, show them, tell them, and sell them.

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Portland, OR) in April 2015.

Interview

First you'll have a face to face interview with one of the DSM's, followed by a ride along, a second interview with another manager, then you'll get a offer or not.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how you overcame this customer?   Answer Question