UniFirst Route Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Route Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniFirst (Denver, CO) in July 2010.

Interview

Interview with general manager, ride along with route personnel, interview with operations manager. This was my 2nd interview process with the company. Was promised a communique regarding the first interview but never received one. Not sure if the position was ever filled as I was contacted regarding the same position 9 months later. Office seemed somewhat chaotic. Organization was missing. They are growing rapidly but are not able to keep up with the workload. After numerous promises of additional interviews within a day or two, took another month to actually have the interview. Original position and pay offered was replaced by a lower paying position with less responsibility on the 2nd interview. This was done very unprofessionally, only mentioned after being asked specifically regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer unable to pay for an unreturned uniform?   Answer Question