UniFirst Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

3.4

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst (Houston, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

For me at this location I faced a 5-step process from the brief phone chat to formalized in-person interviews with numerous people including the GM in Houston, the RSM and VP for this region and a Senior VP from Corporate in Boston.

Interview Questions

• The questions they asked weren't difficult or "odd" they were simply a conversation about my past, this company, goals professionally and personally, and of course and some specifics on how I would/could fit here and what my plans would be at this plant location.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Decatur, AL) in August 2016.

Interview

Process was 4 Interviews with the following: Regional Sales Manager (1), Location Manager (2) , General Manager (3), and Regional Vice President (4). Very detailed questioning with attention to awards, accomplishments/ achievements, work history, and responsibilities. Each person had their own style of questioning, and seemed to know exactly what they were looking to hire.

Interview Questions

• At each position, what Awards/ Accomplishments did you achieve? Can you prove it?   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UniFirst in March 2016.

Interview

Was called up by the company, the guy was very nice he loved my resume. We talked and we started to get in to what the pay is and things. He had to call me back he had a meeting. So he called me back he was selling me on why I should come work there and told me all the money I could make, and the benefits they have. So he calls me back for the interview days and times I could do we set one up. The 2 hours later he calls back and says I talk to the CEO and he doesn't like to hire people that worked @ G&K services. I was stunned. Who says that to a potential sales manager after all the smoozing he did to get me to set up an interview day and time. What a joke this company is not anyone I would work for.

Interview Questions

• I see you know how to manage   1 Answer

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Had a phone interview scheduled to go over my resume. The District Manager contacted me was very informal and was not impressed with the attitude of the manager. Did not give any overview of the position or the company. Asked a few questions and was asked to come in for a face to face interview and he said he would contact me and let me know the exact time. Never heard from him again.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniFirst (College Station, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on LinkedIn about an interview. I filled out the application online and waited. I was then contacted by a scheduler who wanted to schedule a phone interview. I was called by a manager who discussed the job with me briefly and we discussed my background. He said I would hear from someone scheduling a face to face interview. A face to face was scheduled and it was four managers and me in a room.