UniFirst Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniFirst Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2018

35 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Had an initial phone screen and 2 in person interviews. The final interview I was asked to prepare 2 presentations and do field work. They give you one presentation on how to achieve their highest level of success and another of your choosing.

Interview Questions

• Strengths/weaknesses   Answer Question
  • Tell us about a challenging sale that you lost and what you would have done differently to earn the business   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UniFirst

Anonymous Employee in Montgomery, AL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst (Montgomery, AL).

Interview

It was a 3 step interview process. Initial phone screen resulted in a face to face with Sales Manager. 2nd step was interview with Branch Manager, finally resulting in a phone interview with Regional Sale Manager

Interview Questions

• If you ran into a prospective account at a sports bar, what would you do?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniFirst.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and one in person interview. Very Past Paced and many questions. Overall was a nice interview although they seemed very interested they did not contact me back. Go in prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UniFirst (Lake Charles, LA) in January 2017.

Interview

Long and unnecessary. You had to do a stupid homework assignment which is supposed to be a preview of what the daily duties are. You are offered no compensation for travel to the interview. Should be a major red flag.

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (San Antonio, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with a corporate HR rep; then face to face to face scheduled with district manager. After successful, a phone interview or panel interview at location. Then, HR calls to inquire particulars and a full on boarding process starts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniFirst (Richmond, VA).

Interview

I was called for a phone interview at a set time. I took that time off work and never received that call. A call to cancel would have been nice. I considered this very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• To be available at a certain time   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lake Charles, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Lake Charles, LA) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online after I was referred by an employee! Phone interview was first, then wanted to meet w me face to face! After I was invited to present the presentation, such an accomplishment just to be hired!

Interview Questions

• What does success mean to me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone call. Then face to face with Sales Manager. Tasked with a field exercise to ensure it was a good fit for me as well as a good fit for UniFirst. Interview with Branch Manager and Regional Sales Manager

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the industrial laundry industry as well as UniFirst   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UniFirst (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I went to the interview thinking it was for a Sales Rep. position, turns out it ended up being for a route service representative position. They asked me very little questions, asked if I could go for a ride along, and that was that.

Anonymous Employee in Marion, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFirst (Marion, VA) in August 2015.

Interview

5 Interview process, very professional. 1st interview was a phone screen. 2nd met with Sales manager and branch manager. 3rd district sales manager, 4th regional sales manager 5th VP of sales. Aslo during process I had to do a Powerpoint presentation and a local survey