UniFirst Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniFirst (Omaha, NE) in June 2016.

Interview

Four interviews over three months. Very slow, very arduous. First interview, I was told, was supposed to be a recruiter but he was busy so it was with the regional VP. I was asked pretty standard questions.

Second interview was an in-person interview with the over-worked manager of the local office. It was very basic and only lasted 20 minutes.

Third interview was another telephone interview with the regional VP again. Questions focused on leadership vs. management, how to handle difficult employees, how would former employees describe my management style, etc... Why he couldn't have just asked me those questions on the first interview was beyond me.

The fourth interview was back with the over-worked local manager (seriously). We met for 20-30 minutes. Again, very standard questions.

During the time between the 3rd and 4th interview, 4 weeks passed and no one from Unifirst called when they said they would call. Multiple deadlines were missed.

At the fourth interview, which was on a Monday, I was told I would be contacted one way or another by Friday. By then, experience told me that wasn't going to happen.

On Tuesday of the following week, I had still not heard so I left a message with the local manager asking for a call back as I had my own decisions and timelines that I needed to make. 30 minutes later I got a "Thank you but no thank you" email.

The fact of the matter was, I had decided the Friday before when yet another deadline had not been kept, I would not work for this manager.

Interview Questions

• What's the difference between leadership and management?   Answer Question