UniFocus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniFocus Interview Questions

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFocus (Englewood, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

This process was for a mid-level position:

Initially, I had to complete a written test which included very basic questions on Java as well as a logical critical thinking question.

Next I was asked to complete a 130 minute online java test which included 3 different problems that included an algorithm problem where time complexity did not matter, another algorithm problem where time complexity did matter, and a question that essentially tested your debugging skills.

The next step was an on-site technical interview with three senior engineers. They asked many questions that tested both basic concepts of Java (in a tricky way) as well as some nuances of the language. They also asked you to perform a code review on some java code as well as write a bit of code.

The final step is another on-site interview with more of the team and managers. This was to make sure you be a good fit personality wise.

Interview Questions

• A question on the precision of Long objects in Java when doing basic arithmetic
      Questions on polymorphism concepts
      Questions on object comparison concepts
      Conduct a code review
      Write code that will satisfy a given test (test driven development)   Answer Question

Applications Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFocus (Carrollton, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

-Call you to invite you in for an initial interview
    -Invite you back for a second interview if they are interested in hiring you
    -Call to offer you the job and explain salary and benefits to you

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UniFocus (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone screening followed by two face to face interviews with executives. PI test given and results are discussed in the first executive interviewer. It was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding experience, skills, personality and drivers   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UniFocus (Irving, TX).

Interview

puzzle type interview. expect to interpret written code and predict the output.
    1. IEEE question. subtract 2 decimals and answer why the end-result discrepancy. predict the outcome
    2. a question on outcome of array/s of integers casted to list. predict the outcome
    3. string comparison question. predict the outcome
    4. write a program for a given test case. they ask you to review and refactor to meet their expectation.

Interview Questions

• one fundamental question i missed the mark on. an IEEE concept i was unaware of. caught me offguard   Answer Question

Business Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UniFocus (Carrollton, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and the Director of Administration contacted me within 2-3 days to schedule a phone interview and to have me complete some personality assessments. They are a data driven company starting with the interview process. I was interviewed by senior management then called a few days later to interview with the team I would be part of. They then had me meet with the CEO before offering the position. It was a very quick, but thorough and friendly process.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot of background questions and questions to test the results of the personality assessments.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UniFocus (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

It's not enough to know academic answers, you have to be able to code. In addition to challenging questions (both problem solving and the personality question), you will be expected to code.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniFocus (Denver, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial interview was a 1 on 1 with a VP of the company who also manages the Denver Office. Immediately following this was a panel interview with the other senior members of the QA department, including a skills review testing the company's primary application, as well as some logical problems and a personality review.

Interview Questions

• Q: Part of the philosophy that QA follows is to be proactive in carefully analyzing available information regarding our situations, whether they be new development features or defects discovered in existing code. That said, to demonstrate to us that you follow this philosophy even prior to working here: what can you tell us about our company?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniFocus (Denver, CO) in November 2012.

Interview

The interview process involved speaking to the lead developers as well as a practical skills exam (in an IDE). Questions were asked to assess technical knowledge as well as critical thinking skills. Once the skills exam was finished, there was a group interview with the entire development and QA staff. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UniFocus (Dallas, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

I just stumbled across the company and sent my resume to them. They called me and asked me to come for a interview. In the interview they told me all about the company and the position. The information provided was very detailed and helped me understand if I would be a fit in the organization or not. The also asked several attitudnal questions and seemed very interested in the resume. The whole interview lasted for 45 mins and overall was a very positive experience for me. The office seems to have a very open work culture and the people seemed very plesant