UniWorld Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UniWorld Group Interview Questions

2.6

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UniWorld Group.

Interview

HR/Secretary was really sweet and had a nice conversation with her over the phone. Was called in for an interview within a few days but the actual interview was extremely awkward, the questions were mostly in regards to how I would stand my ground against people - did not give me a good feeling at all. There were a ton of red flag reviews on Glassdoor which I should have listened to. I would recommend not wasting your time.

Interview Questions

• Very odd questions, abrasive personality, asked if I would be ok with firing people and standing up to people if need be which is a very weird interview question.   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UniWorld Group (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

This is hands down one of the worst interviews that I've ever been on. My initial phone interview was with a guy who was very rude. His other phone rang while I was talking and he put me on hold to talk to the other person, I could hear him talking! From this mess of an interview, they decided to bring me in. I met that guy in person and even ruder. He kept checking his phone while I was talking. I mean if you have that much going on that you can't get to know someone you are thinking of hiring, that says alot. Everyone else was pretty nice but you can tell that everyone hates working there. That vibe was in the air. Also, they truly needed a Senior Strategist and not an Account Supervisor. 90% of what they were asking me was about strategy, which is fine but not at an Account Supervisor salary. They never called me after the in-person interview and I'm truly thankful.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are the right person for this role?   Answer Question

Chief Financial Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UniWorld Group (Brooklyn, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

Was recommended for position to the President. Called her and then met with her first and then her key execs after. Found the process very slow. In the end I was disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Found no particular questions difficult. More important to listen than to speak.   Answer Question

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UniWorld Group (Brooklyn, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

It was an Average interview process. The background is the key. The HR manager was focused on the internal objectives and less on how I would fit in the organization. My overall experience was positive. The first interview was a phone interview with the direct boss. The second was a 1 on 1 with HR and the third was meeting the Executive. After the 3rd interview, I was made a competitive offer.

Interview Questions

• What work are you most proud of and why?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The compensation was adequate. There was no negotiation.

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UniWorld Group (New York, NY) in January 2008.

Interview

Group interview with a written test. Then 2 1 on 1 interviews in succession.

Interview Questions

• Why would you move on from where you are now?   1 Answer

The job and compensation wasn't more attractive than where I was at the time.

Marketing Director Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UniWorld Group in March 2011.

Interview

it went well. was able to have a great conversation, asked questions and got a feel for how day to day work with them would go!

Interview Questions

• In the most broad sense, what interests you? and how did that get you here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

yes i was able to negotiate.. they were responsive and fair.

Account Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UniWorld Group in April 2009.

Interview

I applied online via my college website and then had a behavior interview on the phone.

Group Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UniWorld Group in May 2008.

Interview

Conversation with the owner who did most of the talking. Two sessions. Second with direct manager who
    did not have much to say. Owner had already made decision.

Interview Questions

• Why move from brand to an agency.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Higher salary and additional week of vacation. Dont accept is my advise