Unibind Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unibind Interview Questions

2.9

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unibind in July 2010.

Interview

The interview lasted maybe 20 minutes and manager did not know how to interview. He basically made a statement how the machine sells itself and then I asked questions. Was offered the job 3 days later.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unibind (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was rushed due to the need of a sales person. It was a desperate search for warm bodies. The managers had no idea I was coming.

Call Center Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unibind in May 2010.

Interview

Met with department head, was a very short interview. A few questions about employment history and mostly just spoke about the open position. All candidates who have a shot at being hired will meet the CEO prior to hire. This meeting is very short, just make sure you know a little bit about what the company does and go to the website.

FYI- No one mentioned the drug test until the first day of work.

Negotiation

Not a negotiation, "This is the rate for the position."

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unibind in September 2010.

Interview

interview was in a hurry.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing, they do not negotiate

Graphic Design Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unibind (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online and followed up with a phone call as well as making an effort to contact the decision makers. This was determined by research. My interview was on time and, I met with HR, Marketing Director, CEO and IT. I had an answer by the end of the interview. Communication in the form of a "Thank you" e-mail and further details followed int he week to come. As I said in my company review, it is all up to the individual.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not feel the need to negotiate. The offer was appropriate for the position.

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unibind in May 2009.

Interview

Was hired by the EU unibind office. Had been working for unibind since 5 years before I started as an employee. Knew the challenges and benefits that I could expect. We, unibind and myself, knew thatwe could benefit from the situattion: for unibind someone internal forvit and for me the possibility to travel to the us and cy

Account Manager/BDM/AE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unibind (Alpharetta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

1st was a phone interview with Recruiter. 1 in person interview with HR and 1 dept head on Tuesday, then face to face with 2 dept heads on Friday, phone call with CEO in Belgium, and then with her husband over Skype. All over a week or two. Then face to face with CEO, met another Mgr, HR and Recruiter. Told I would hear something in 7-10 days, it was exactly that. No regard for my time schedule at all.

Interview Questions

• The process is somewhat taxing, drawn out. Meeting with so many different people. Scheduling was tricky with the CEO living in Belgium. Supposedly I was being highly considered but I guess not highly enough.   2 Answers

Inside Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unibind.

Interview

The hiring recruiter called me 2 times and emailed me before I could get back to him. Once I called back the phone interview went well. They seemed extra excited to get me in. I completed the interview in person and it was horrific. I was vibrant and totally ready and the recruiter had a weird personality. Not to mention the person scheduled to interview me had no idea I was there for an interview. After feeling extremely awkward in this old looking office, the questions were very just random. After meeting with this person, I then talked to a field rep... can you say awkward again. After speaking with him, I then had to speak with a lady and then finish off with the recruiter. Though I didn't have many questions the ones I did have none of these 4 people could answer them. They simply smiled and stared at me as if I was in the twilight zone.

I don't know what kind of place this was but I didn't feel comfortable. I've worked in very great environments previously in inside sales and something was very off about the vibe here.

The part that bothered me the most is they said they've been trying to hire someone for that same position for about 4 months but have yet to find the right person. That makes no sense. I know there is great talent out there. As a matter of fact I've closed hundreds of thousands of dollars doing inside sales over the phone.

Just beware that they will take a lot of your time and won't even have the courtesy to call or email you back to reject you.

Business Development Associate Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unibind.

Interview

Very professional, at all levels. The atmosphere at the office looked good. The benefits are a real plus. People seemed very positive about the company. Work Bramante was a plus.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unibind (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

A really good interview system. Liked the european guy! The process took a bit longer than normal due to travel of some people. Recruiter followed up really good. The products are described very well and you understand from the beginning that this is a really good company to work for, they have been around since a long time.

Interview Questions

• You need to know your work history very well. Be prepared to come back to the office to see more people. The Skype part was really fun and different, the time difference was also interesting as in the job you will need to work with Europe.   1 Answer

Negotiation

there is not al to of negating as the benefits and vacation are incredible.