Unified Door and Hardware Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Unified Door and Hardware Group

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Door and Hardware Group (Pennsauken, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

made me come on site for the day to perform daily network maintenance and help desk tickets

Interview Questions

• why they should hire me at the salary i want because he has to pay my benefits so what would i do in his shoes   1 Answer

Negotiation

none.

Junior Project Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unified Door and Hardware Group (Pennsauken, NJ).

Interview

Interview was an HR nightmare! Completely inappropriate and unprofessional. Technically it was fine but focused way to much on my personal life, which is not allowed and none of their concern. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Purchasing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pennsauken, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unified Door and Hardware Group (Pennsauken, NJ) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a quick phone call where we went over the details of my resume. I was then invited into the main office for my interview. I was offered the interview in the office at the end of the job, but was not supplied with an offer letter. The position that I interviewed for ended up not being the one that I had originally applied for.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and how it relates to the role you will be working in here?   Answer Question