Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences

Medical School Interview

Interview

Standard medical school interview. No particularly difficult questions. A little bit more conservative than most medical schools. Otherwise pretty basic questions. Of course also have to pass as security interview and either away in or measurements to make sure that you are not outside of the military regulations

IT Support Interview

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. After I applied, I was emailed for an on-site interview. I was called for face-to-face interview. After few weeks, I was offered a position, and the new hire process was simple.

Interview Questions

• Since it was a IT support position, the questions were technology related and also based dealing with customers.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (Bethesda, MD) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online by sending CV and cover letter to a professor. I got an email requesting a phone interview one month after I applied. The phone interview was schedule one week after.

Interview Questions

• If I ask your previous employer about what you can improve, what would s/he say?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (Bethesda, MD) in April 2007.

Interview

Met with the lab team and P.I. Discussed my ambitions and experience. Talked about the lab procedures and techniques that I was familiar with. Discussed current projects occurring in the lab Everything went smoothly. Was extended an offer within a week.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in conducting research at USUHS.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Employee Interview

Interview

A large group lead by several individuals grills you on a variety of questions