Unifrax Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unifrax (Buffalo, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

First I had a telephonic interview with my to-be manager, and then I was invited for a on-site interview with the Manager, HR head and Global Director of the department I was supposed to intern in. The interview was scheduled at the Unifrax HQ office. It was a great experience being interview by all 3 of them at once. The questions were related to my past academic and work experiences, and I was also asked to delve deeper into my understanding of business development process for any potential product. All 3 of them were great to talk to, and the interview went on pretty well. I got back home an hour later and the internship offer letter from HR head was already in my e-mail inbox.

Interview Questions

• Explain an instance where you demonstrated taking initiative and showcasing leadership abilities   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unifrax.

Interview

Called after several days of submission of resume. Questions were straightforward. Asked about your experience and skills. Some tie into their industry. Also, they went over the roles you would take part in. Regardless I was never offered the position.

Senior Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Carlisle, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unifrax (New Carlisle, IN) in May 2014.

Interview

Decent. Fairly easy. Red flags were there. Don't believe the promise of opportunity and well-being. Part of this came from the recruiter who cited that everyone she had placed at the company loved. Once on the inside I found out that this wasn't true. In hindsight, she clearly had more to gain by selling a rosey picture.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unifrax (Tonawanda, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

I was first given a phone interview by the company, after that, I was called to set up an in person interview. During the in person interview, I was brought into the interview room and they asked questions about myself, my work experience, and on some basic knowledge of mechanical equipment and heat transfer.

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Tonawanda, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unifrax (North Tonawanda, NY).

Interview

5 people interview . Lengthy interview. Feeling of " why am i here, i don't want to do this" from a few participants and the overwhelming discord between the new and old management that has been there for years was expressed by participants. Lack of experience in regards to what they are looking for reflected in questions outside the responsibility of the role for the position in question.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about choosing a supplier?   1 Answer

B Operator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Unifrax.

Interview

It took about 6 months to finally get done with. It was a long and drawn out process in which they claim to interview hundreds of candidates but I do not think this is true as some of the people they hire seem less than competent and where more of a burden to work with than helpful.

Payroll Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unifrax.

Interview

Organized, expeditious, professional. Met with all stakeholders who would impact this position with ample time each. The interview consisted of a panel of several individuals in two different rounds.

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Widnes, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unifrax (Widnes, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Questions related to my experience in Celanese and my 25 Years of experience within the Chemical Industry. As part of the interview process I was asked how I dealt with change management and also how I interacted with each department to establish my supervisor skills.

Interview Questions

• How many staff members were you responsible for   1 Answer