Unilever ABM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 13, 2017

3.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

ABM Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

From the beginning they act sort of aloof and a little full of themselves, knowing that a lot of people want to work there, it seems the power goes to their heads a little. It is extremely difficult to get interviewed if you haven't spoken to any of their recruiters beforehand.
The person that interviewed me was a little rude. Some of the questions seemed like accusations and it seemed like she had her mind made up before I even entered the room. Seemed like a hopeless exercise.
After the interview (like a lot of these companies), if you didn't get the position they don't even bother to contact you and tell you you didn't get it.

Interview Questions

• Why this company? You really have to research them well and know exactly how to kiss their butt in a non-generic way.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

ABM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

2 Levels of Interview, and the process was quite smooth. First level was with the immediate boss followed by another with the Head of Department. Questions were mostly around previous work experience to understand marketing experience

ABM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in January 2009.

Interview

Why Unilever.
    Well marketed product.
    Tell me about a good ad.