Unilever Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Assistant Brand Manager Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2017

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, passed online games, had video interview and received feedback but no insights as to whether or not I had moved on. Still not sure if I moved on even after reaching out to recruiters. Whole process seemed very impersonal and robotic. Not a fan.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)).

Interview

-One digital interview and one face to face interview.
    -The whole process lasted almost 4 months for barely 2 interviews.
    -I long periods where I didn't received an answer back from the HR team, which I found to be extremely disrespectful.
    -They engage in massive recruiting so be prepare to compete with 20 applicants on the last stage of the process
    -They expect you to pay the whole travel for the face to face interview, and only exceptionally you can do it via Skype

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

After applying online the next step of the procedure is the digital interview. You have 3 attempts to record your answer and thia makes the peocedure quite easy. All the questions are situational.

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience when you had to deal with a difficult challenge.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Lisbon (Portugal)) in June 2016.

Interview

Basically, It was a unformal interview. The interviwer was the Axe brand manager and he was a very cool guy. It wasn't a tipical interview with the tipical question. Indeed, it was a nice conversation about myself and my expectation. Although, I was subject to question about the product that I would be working on, real problems that they were having at that time. He also "played" with my, asking me some numerical reasoning questions, which I was not expected and thus, it didn't go very well

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What does this company has different from the others ?   Answer Question
    • What would you do to promote the new Axe product category?   1 Answer

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in October 2008.

Interview

Unilever in a large company so the interview process is slow. Once you apply online an outsourced HR company (not part of Unilever) call you for a phone interview. If you pass that the next step is meeting one on one with your hiring manager.

The questions are typical brand managment questions: make sure you reasearched the brand you are interviewing for, P&L, typical consumer for the brand etc.

Interview Questions

• Who is the typical consumer for the particular brand you are interviewing for. They go into detail about their brands.   Answer Question

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in June 2008.

Interview

I have been asked questions to expand on my experiences I described in the online application form such as:

Tell me about a situation where you succeeded at bringing people with differing opinions together and achieved consensus

Can you tell me an experience of yours where you believe you showed leadership skills

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me which brand's marketing strategy you like the most and why?   Answer Question
    • Can you tell me what your see yourself as weakness   Answer Question