Unilever Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

2.9

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I was reached out to over email soon after applying for the position. Scheduled interview with the recruiter on Skype and was ghosted. Followed up twice and heard nothing, not even a rejection or update about the process. Very disappointing and unprofessional.

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by one of their HR people, scheduling an interview together with her phone number. On the day and time of the interview, I called the number, which went to voicemail. I left a message and called a couple of other times with no answer. I sent her an email with the request to reschedule with no response. A few days later, I received an anutomated message saying I was not selected for the position.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

You either are interviewed once by more than 2 people or you're interviewed 4 times, with senior people that are going to work with you. It was By skype and it took quite a while

Interview Questions

• A time when you have succeeded in a project, a time when you had a conflict   Answer Question

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2013.

Interview

3 1-hr interviews with Brand Directors, they asked fairly standard questions to assess my business acumen, comfort with data, organizational skills. etc. There were no case questions that I recall.

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

3 Interviews with 3 different people in upper management or the chain of command on your team. When someone asks you to tell them about yourself, you’ve been given a golden opportunity to communicate your well-rehearsed personal brand positioning statement. Keep it short (2-3 sentences), make it memorable, and generate chemistry. Give them a feel for what you're like to work with, and how well you'll fit their company culture.

Interview Questions

• What are you passionate about?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

I felt very welcome at the headquarters by all the interviewers. The process was very casual, mostly behavioral questions. Lots of questions about my leadership style. No case or difficult technical questions. Before the onsite interview, I had a phone interview with HR, then a Skype interview with the Director of the category.

Interview Questions

• One interviewer questioned me about the category, competitors, etc. in the industry I used to work in.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

Multiple interviews with directors and managers. Mix of behavioral and case questions.

Interview Questions

• Recently, company X launched a new innovation. Do you think it will be successful and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2008.

Interview

First contact was a brief phone screen with HR. Once that was completed I was brought in for a full day "Interview super day." It is about 4 personal interviews and then there is a group exercise where you are evaluated when you work in a team with other interviewees to determine your leadership skills and ability to function in a team.

Interview Questions

• Describe your ideal manager.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was quick and simple. I worked with a recruiter and the initial offer was very generous.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

It was pretty standard. You went through a general phone interview first and then you got to choose to be on-site for a full day interview with diffrent people. There was a group activity that you have to do in a 4-5 people group and have a final presentation at the end.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself   2 Answers
    • Behavioral question related to previous working experience   3 Answers

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2014.

Interview

Internal hire so had a quick 30 min interview with the Brand Manager. They like to hear about what moves you, what your purpose is. I had already worked in the category so was very familiar with what they were looking for. This was probably not a typical interview as they also needed someone urgently.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this job? what makes you good for this role?   Answer Question