Unilever Interview Questions in Englewood Cliffs, NJ | Glassdoor

2.9

40 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

1. Application
    2. Online Games
    3. Video case interview
    All of it is graded using AI: make good eye contact and speak loudly. Avoid filler words; just act professionally and think through each problem.
    4. Discovery Center- 8-9 applicants are with you. You do a case study with several, and work through a problem depending on what you applied for.
    a. Small case
    b. Group Case
    c. One-on-One interview
    d. Tour of facility
    The office is beautiful and the company is great, but be wary of the role that you apply for; interns are essentially all funneled into Sales.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Unilever brand? Why?   1 Answer
    • Why Customer Development? (Sales)   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with two group case-studies, one where we were in teams of two, one in teams of four. Followed up with a one-on-one interview. Really enjoyed the process- they let us tour the facility afterwards and were very receptive/eager to make us feel comfortable. Still waiting to hear back!

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Online games, in person group interview, and individual interview. Group interview was a case study where all students applying worked together to solve a problem Unilever faces. Also there was a interview with two candidates.

Customer Development UFLP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview process was incredibly efficient and organized. From online application to final offer was about 2.5 weeks. It was a 4 step interview process that ended with a super day in the Englewood Cliffs office.

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ).

Interview

Interviewed a few months back and our group of candidates were promised by the HR rep that we'd receive timely updates regarding the whole process. Two months went by and I received an email that I am still being considered. Another 3 months went by and still nothing. A generic rejection email or follow up would have been appreciated.

Commodity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

They emailed me 2 weeks after application for phone interview with HR. After that if I passed I would be interview via Skype with managers specific to the department and Job

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Completely digital interview with 3 rounds then an assessment center with other candidates. Group tasks/individual tasks/interview at the assessment. Got to know a few managers and other candidates and they followed up quickly with an offer.

Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Take Games, Complete Virtual Interview, Go in for Discovery day- a day meant to simulate what exactly the internship would be like. Multiple forms of groupwork, and interviewing with managers.

Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

My First Telephonic interview happened sometime in May 2016 after 2 months I got a mail from recruiter saying they want in person interview with 3 different persons for 3 hrs. Interview went very well, answered all the questions & scenarios.
    After a week recruiter called and say they are looking for some other person. Asked for specific reason, they are not able to tell me, recruiter told me that they liked my profile, experience the way handled the problems, compensation is also not a reason, not sure why they rejected me

Interview Questions

• Asked about the most difficult part handled, have you simplify the process   Answer Question

Associate Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through the Unilever website. A recruiter set up a phone interview within two days, the following week I had a skype interview and two weeks later I had 3 in person interviews @ the Englewood Cliffs, NJ location. The interview was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated salary and vacation time