Unilever Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied online and was asked to complete a virtual assessment which consisted of 12 "games" which was basically an in-depth personality assessment.
Then, I was invited to participate in a hirevue video interview. This was all situational, but make sure to tie it back to the company's values, etc. Then there was a case study at the end where I had to do some basic calculations.
I was then invited to the finance discovery day. Here, there were 2 group activities/case studies, lunch, then 2 30 minute interviews. This was all behavioral, and mainly situational with hypothetical situations that Unilever may face.

Interview Questions

• Described a potential new product and asked how I would determine if it was financially feasible.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

Submitted resume online and heard back within a couple of days to complete an online simulation of games. Then got contacted a day or so later to do a hirevue interview. The hirevue interview were all behavioral questions and I think for any position for Unilever they're mainly the same.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in December 2016.

Interview

Three days after i sent the resume i had an e-mail reply with a numerical test link. After i did the numerical test a respond was sent to me that i passed the numerical assessment and i needed to do a recorded online interview. The last part is the personal interview which i guess i won't be eligible to since 2 weeks passed and had no response whatsoever

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the future developments unilever is planning?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

1st Round- Online Application. Rather short. Takes around 10 minutes.
    2nd Round- 12 Short Games. Fun and engaging.
    3rd Round- Online Interview. 3 Hypothetical Question plus 1 Online Business Case Study. The whole process takes around 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How to react based on the scenarios given.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Unilever in June 2015.

Interview

Apply via Addecco. You have to send your CV and cover letter. HR contacts you and schedules an interview. Two interviewers. Took about 70 minutes. Takes about 3 weeks before you get feedback. There is the potential for a second interview. Depends on the applications.

Interview Questions

• Why finance?
      Why Unilever?
      What Unilever product would you be?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

lengthy online application and a few online tests.
    after that skype interview which asks a lot of questions to determine behavioural but also how you think.
    asked about leadership, why you want to work their, problem solving etc.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2014.

Interview

Application and online testing was pretty straight forward.
    However, the phone interview was soley competancy based. The interviewer did not want to know about any research or industry knowledge I had, just grilled me on my cv. Had prepped answers about individual competancies but often the questions were linking 2 or more together so had to think on my feet.

Found the interview to be extremely rigid and uncomfortable.

Was given an oportunity to ask questions but everytime was just refered to the company website (whether it was about industry specific's or the internship itself).

Throughout the whole process I found the graduate recruitment point of contáct to be extremely helpful and efficent. They reply to emails and make there decisions very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you have lead a group and had to make a difficult decision. How did you deal with any resistance you faced and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2014.

Interview

it was just one hour-long interview with the line manager. She explained possible projects that I would be assigned to, and asked for my preferences. The interview questions probed into a variety of experiences from extra-curricular work. Reasons and motivations for why I wanted the position and the company were also asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation when you went beyond your call of duty to cater to a customer's needs.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

First I had to pass a quantitative test. After that, the process had a digital interview.
    This was followed by a business case sent by HR.
    The final step was an in-person interview by the hiring manager.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2017.

Interview

I went through a personality traits test and also a video interview. After which, it is a Learning Trail at the company which I was not shortlisted to go.

Interview Questions

• I was given 3 scenario-based questions and 1 business case.   Answer Question