Unilever Finance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Finance Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2019.

Interview

they got back to the interviewee much faster as compared to other companies, even through the multiple stages of the interview. the interview was short and simple, efficient to say the least

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2019.

Interview

had 4 stages, starting with online application, pymetrics assessment, video interview and finally Assessment Centre. it was pretty basic line-up and it was very speedy and efficient. really appreciated the HR's quick response and their follow-up was almost immediate.

Interview Questions

• Asked mainly behavioural questions and a few case studies   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Istanbul (Turkey)) in June 2019.

Interview

Applied online then got an invite to play an online game that measured traits. Passed that and moved on to the 3rd stage which was an online interview where they presented a case study type questions.

Interview Questions

• There was a question about ROI which was easy to solve and compare between 2 different strategies.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2016.

Interview

CV+motivatie
    Online testen
    HR interview over de motivatie voor Unilever
    Director+manager interview waar ze vroegen achter de motivatie en wat je gestudeerd hebt, ervaring van ervoor..Ook mogelijkheid om zelf vragen te stellen en meer te weten te komen over het bedrijf.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

J'ai commencé par un entretien au téléphone avec une RH puis avec l'opérationnel sur place au siège de Unilever. Les questions étaient plutôt "basiques", sur mon passé, sur mes qualités et défauts..

Interview Questions

• Qu'est-ce que j'ai comme expérience ?   1 Answer