Unilever Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Financial Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The process, for me, started with an introduction at a career fair and then I had an initial phone interview. After the phone interview, I was invited to on on-site Super Day of interviews.

Interview Questions

• A core ingredient of a skin care product is unable to be procured for use in the product. Walk me through your process of deciding how to address the problem.   Answer Question
  • How do you deal with teammates who may not be pulling their own weight?   2 Answers
  • Describe times of leadership experience throughout your life.   Answer Question
  • Tell me why you will excel in a finance role.   Answer Question
  • Where do you see yourself 2, 5, and 10 years down the road?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leatherhead, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Leatherhead, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Quick process, I interviewed with the Hiring Manager and one of their colleagues. Questions were simple and mostly competency based with a few questions on my previous work experience.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephone interview was by lady from HR and took about 30 mins.
    She asked all typical compentancy questions such as examples of teamwork, conflict, communication skills
    Then why I wanted to work for Unilever and how I would fit in.
    Next she wanted to know a current economical factor and to explain the impact on the industry and unilever.

Interview Questions

• Give a current economical factor and explain the impact on the industry and unilever.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)) in February 2009.

Interview

Really easy. Normal interview focus in EQ more than IQ

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Normal aligned with the market.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2008.

Interview

They were 5 rounds of interview.1.telephonic round to check my work experience and time i can join the new job. 2. one to one with manager I would work with for IQ test.3.Test of excel to check skills on systems.4 Interview with chairman. 5. background check.

Interview Questions

• what is the most difficult situation you faced with your team mates and how did you solve it?   Answer Question
    • what is the most difficult situation you faced concerning your job and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was not easy to negotiate on salary. But since the co was good and employee friendly salary didnt matter much. Salary they offer is alway in par with industry