Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

3.7

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2015.

Interview

I applied through Enactus website about a month later received an email to do a phone interview. The recruiter was very last minute with interview slots. During the call the recruiters had technical difficulties and seemed very disinterested, no real engagement. They were very short on responses and if that is any indication of there work culture than I would not recommend.

Interview Questions

• Very standard walk through work experience. Name a difficult time. Why do you want to work for Unilever. How would you friends describe you (strengths, weaknesses)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied online through my university and got a first round interview on campus about three weeks later. The interview consisted of normal behavioral questions, nothing surpassing. I was told I would be notified in the next few days if I would be moving on to a super day and found out within that time that I was not selected for a final round interview.

Future Leader's Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

Apply onine, online test, phone interview, and the Superday interview. We had dinner with some employees in Unilever one day before the superday. Superday was tough, first a material review followed by an independent presentation, then there was a face-to-face interview. In the afternoon there was an independent material study followed by a group discussion but no presentation.

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2017.

Interview

It took about 2-3 weeks. Very fast process since they used artificial intelligence to screen their candidates. The digital interview was tough since it consists of scenario-based questions that you're expected to think on the spot.

Interview Questions

• How would I manage if supply of goods is not going to reach on time.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tema, Greater Accra (Ghana)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Tema, Greater Accra (Ghana)).

Interview

long process. a recruitment agency was hired for the first part of the selection process.
    online application> numerical test> telephone interview(recruitment agency)> group interview with panel(recruitment agency)> one on one interview(unilever)

Interview Questions

• describe a time you were innovative
      describe yourself
      describe a time you made an important decision   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

1) Online application: Direct link via mail to step 2
    2) Gamification: 12 online games you need to complete that test your characteristics.
    3) Webcam Case Interview: Via a program called Hirevue they ask you case questions on specific situations and you record your responses.
    4)Assesment Centre: a whole intensive day in the live of a unilever graduate, where they try to test you out of your comfort zone.

Interview Questions

• What where your strengths during the previous exercises? What where your weaknesses?   2 Answers

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2016.

Interview

First stage was the online games which were easy. Second stage was the online interview with questions that are related to the functions you applied for. Got kicked at the second stage.

Interview Questions

• Given two scenarios, with all the financial information, which scenario is better?   1 Answer

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2014.

Interview

1st stage was an Online Test then Group Exercises on general case studies (not specific to role), Individual business Case Studies and finally an All Day Assessment Centre which was dependent on the post applied for (8am-7pm!!). Group discussions and presentation as well interviews on the assessment day. Some knowledge on whatever role you applied for would be very helpful. Hone your presentation skills and you must be able to work very well and assess a lot of data under pressure.

Interview Questions

• The assessment centre was really challenging for me. It was my 1st time.   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Barcelona (Spain)) in May 2012.

Interview

before even thinking to work in Spain, make sure you know SPANISH pretty well - although they may claim that English is enough for some positions etc, they will always take a Spanish speaker, and the whole process (including tests) is in Spanish
    PROCESS (can take >3 months):
    Apply online on company website - apart from personal and other background details, need to answer different questions (e.g. 5 experiences that changed your life or some competency-based, you´ll see them in advance, but do your homework).
    Tests online - numerical reasoning (20 questions 20 mins) and logical reasoning (24 questions 12 mins)
    Phone interview - informed soon by email that I proceeded and that will call to arrange the time, but I once missed the call, and when I called back, I got the interview only a month later. It took around 1h, mostly about my experience and education (going through CV); women seemed unhappy and not interested from the beginning; after I didn´t get an answer for a couple of weeks, then I called and other women said she´ll check and in few hours I received a rejecting email (I guess Spanish also avoid telling you anything straight). So till now the reason for rejection is not clear - I guess it was a non-suficiente level of language, but maybe anything else as well.
    The last step should have been Assessment Center.

Interview Questions

• Can´t remember exact ones... why Unilever, how did you find us, few competency-based through explaining my experience   Answer Question

Future Leaders Program Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

1. Online sollicitatie
    Vul het online sollicitatieformulier in en maak eventueel gebruik van de gegevens van jouw LinkedIn profiel. Je kan maar voor één functie solliciteren, dus maak een beslissing voordat je aan het sollicitatieproces begint.

2. Profile assessment door gamification
    Voltooi het ‘ profile assessment’, wat bestaat uit 12 korte online games die verschillende elementen van cognitieve, emotionele en sociale eigenschappen onderzoeken. Na elke game zal er gepersonaliseerde feedback worden gegeven.

3. Digital on-demand interview
    In het digital interview word je gevraagd om real-life problemen op te lossen, waar Unilever op dagelijkse basis mee te maken heeft. Het interview is in het Engels en zal bestaan uit drie korte hypothetische vragen, gevolgd door een business case. Je kunt jouw antwoorden op de van te voren opgenomen vragen via de webcam beantwoorden. Met een goede en stabiele internetconnectie is het mogelijk om waar en wanneer je maar wilt en op een tijd die jou uitkomt jouw interview te voltooien.

Wanneer jij de eerste drie rondes succesvol hebt afgerond, word jij door ons gebeld voor een ‘taal check-in’.

4. Discovery centre
    In het laatste stadium, zal je uitgenodigd worden om voor ons Discovery Centre assessment een dag door te brengen op een Unilever kantoor. Het Discovery Centre is een volledige dag van onderdompeling in Unilever waarin je aan een aantal spannende activiteiten en projecten gebaseerd op een echte case study zal werken.

Interview Questions

• Cases kunnen bijvoorbeeld zijn:

een korte meeting met het senior management waarin je jouw visie op de case deelt
      een team meeting met ‘collega’s’
      een op een interview met jouw ‘lijnmanager’
      De dag is gebaseerd op een echte ‘dag uit het leven’ van een Unilever Future Leader en geeft je inzicht hoe het is om bij ons te werken. Gedurende het selectieproces zal je gepersonaliseerde feedback ontvangen, wat je weer mee kan nemen en waar je aan kan werken in de toekomst.   Answer Question