Unilever Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

after having the online game, I continue to the online video interview. it used an application so I can do it whenever and wherever I want. but it has to be quiet and the internet access must be good.

Interview Questions

• it contains 4 case question that represents about the role that I applied for.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with two group case-studies, one where we were in teams of two, one in teams of four. Followed up with a one-on-one interview. Really enjoyed the process- they let us tour the facility afterwards and were very receptive/eager to make us feel comfortable. Still waiting to hear back!

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

2 rounds of interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2018.

Interview

I applied online, 4 days later I received an email for the following phase which was a neuroscience game to know some personality traits. In the end, there was a digital interview that included 4 case study questions.

Interview Questions

• Your HR director has asked everyone in your team to consider how the function is working to ensure sustainability and an environmentally friendly approach in everything they do. You are specifically asked t review the travel policy for your market. So in this case,
      -What information and data would you need to produce your recommendation?
      -What would the key outcomes you would want to achieve through the new policy be?
      -What key issues would you need to consider when encouraging an environmentally friendly approach?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

The first round was an online application via their unilever careers website. Following that, an email will be sent for candidates to take a personality test and this was in the form of mini games. Simultaneously, candidates would have to do a video interview (around 4-5 questions). Successful candidates would then be asked to attend the assessment centre (half a day and very vigorous).

Human Resources Interview

Interview

First did an online application then computing testing which were a mixture of games - a bit different to typical numerical tests, then went on to do a digital interview.

Interview Questions

• Digital Interview made up of case studies and a scenario question that was 10 mins long   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Bucharest (Romania)) in June 2015.

Interview

phone interview
    HR and LM interview
    director interviews
    big focus on the approach of around the problem
    big focus on on the flexibility, speed and workning under pressure
    it was focused on the personal activities, passion, goals

Interview Questions

• attitude questions
      competency based interview   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Interview

The process was extremely smooth and clear. Very quick response time. Politeness in responding. The role offered was very good. The compensation offered was competitive. It had a good mix of fixed anf variable pay

Interview Questions

Unilever Response

Sep 27, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager, North and South Asia

Thank you for taking time out to leave a review. It is wonderful that you are able to share your experience with other candidates.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

First step in the hiring process was an application blank, or uploading of your resume. The next day, I received an acknowledgement email from Unilever an was invited to complete stage 2, the Pymetrics games within 7 days. I passed stage 2. Following that, I was invited to complete the Hirevue video interview. The video interview was a few questions based on a case study.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was an online test, phone interview and then an assessment Centre, which consisted of the following: one on one interview, individual case study and presentation, and a group discussion.
    Heard that it has changed to become a series of games, a video interview and then the assessment Centre. Seems a whole lot harder now!