Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 19, 2017

3.1

75 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

If you make it to the Discovery Center as a white male, expect your rejection later within 24 hours. If you're female, african american, indian, or other minority: congratulations! I support diversity 100%, but they need to consider all candidates fairly.
Also, the last stage of their hiring process was completely unfair, biased, and needs to be transformed. I recommend Procter and Gamble.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Online games, in person group interview, and individual interview. Group interview was a case study where all students applying worked together to solve a problem Unilever faces. Also there was a interview with two candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Did the game test, then the video recording interview. Was invited to the discovery center for a day and went through a series of activities. The discovery center was not difficult but they prefer juniors.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied through university in September and had 1 on campus interview for a summer intern position. I heard nothing from them for the entire month and 1 day in October, I got an email from HR indicating that I got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was a 3 part process. The first step was a series of behavioral games. The next step was a recorded interview where you are given three different business situations and given an allotted amount of time to record your response. Each scenario has three tries. The last step is a one on one skype interview. The skype interview had technical questions along with general questions/

Interview Questions

• You have a personal conflict with a co-worker on a project. How do you handle this?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Completely digital interview with 3 rounds then an assessment center with other candidates. Group tasks/individual tasks/interview at the assessment. Got to know a few managers and other candidates and they followed up quickly with an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 people. They asked a lot about what you know about Unilever and why you want to work in consumer products. Started pretty general and then got more technical as it went on. Very friendly interviewers though and it was not at all stressful. I got a call the next day with an offer. The HR staff was also very friendly and helped clarify questions about the offer letter and so forth.

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview, then site visit with multiple interviews. Great people, Give you gift bag with an array of their products. Nice headquarters. Interview was of moderate difficulty. Good overall response.

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Ithaca, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Future Leaders Program through campus recruiting. I went to a 4-round campus interview, where they asked mostly standard questions (walk me through your resume, tell me about a time you had to work in a group, etc.) followed by specific questions asking about the company (What's your favorite Unilever brand? What have you heard in the news about sustainability, etc.) and my interest in Consumer Packaged Goods. A lot of the questions were based on how I could work in groups and lead project-based teams, which made sense considering the focus on promoting interns to their rotational program.

I received an offer the next day.