Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was a 3 part process. The first step was a series of behavioral games. The next step was a recorded interview where you are given three different business situations and given an allotted amount of time to record your response. Each scenario has three tries. The last step is a one on one skype interview. The skype interview had technical questions along with general questions/

Interview Questions

• You have a personal conflict with a co-worker on a project. How do you handle this?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 people. They asked a lot about what you know about Unilever and why you want to work in consumer products. Started pretty general and then got more technical as it went on. Very friendly interviewers though and it was not at all stressful. I got a call the next day with an offer. The HR staff was also very friendly and helped clarify questions about the offer letter and so forth.

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview, then site visit with multiple interviews. Great people, Give you gift bag with an array of their products. Nice headquarters. Interview was of moderate difficulty. Good overall response.

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Ithaca, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Future Leaders Program through campus recruiting. I went to a 4-round campus interview, where they asked mostly standard questions (walk me through your resume, tell me about a time you had to work in a group, etc.) followed by specific questions asking about the company (What's your favorite Unilever brand? What have you heard in the news about sustainability, etc.) and my interest in Consumer Packaged Goods. A lot of the questions were based on how I could work in groups and lead project-based teams, which made sense considering the focus on promoting interns to their rotational program.

I received an offer the next day.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one on site interview. Starts off at the recruitment stage Phone interviews last a good half hour and will ask general questions about your past work experience. Next two interviews are more technical and see how you would handle tasks and scenarios. The phone interviews will be one on one but the in person had a panel of current team members. Everyone was polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve issues with coworkers.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

They basically took you into a room with two people and interviwed with basic behavioural questions. They also had a small case study, 2-3 weeks until they tell you the result.

Interview Questions

• Whats the most interesting piece of news you have seen about unilever?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2014.

Interview

Attended corporate presentation and networking events prior to dropping resume on school recruiting website. Interviewed two weeks later and received my offer the day of. Very quick turn around time and one of the most interesting/exciting interviews I've ever had. They fed off my previous answers and tailored the interview so they got a good sense of my interesting marketing, my knowledge of the industry and company, and my overall preparation. No case question but they did ask me about trends in the marketplace.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the future of sustainability going for Unilever?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus- very standard- no submission of official transcript

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in March 2013.

Interview

Basic behavioral interview

Interview Questions

• Talk to me about one of your favorite brands   1 Answer