Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was a 3 part process. The first step was a series of behavioral games. The next step was a recorded interview where you are given three different business situations and given an allotted amount of time to record your response. Each scenario has three tries. The last step is a one on one skype interview. The skype interview had technical questions along with general questions/

Interview Questions

• You have a personal conflict with a co-worker on a project. How do you handle this?   3 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ).

Interview

There were 4 steps to the interview process. In each step, artificial intelligence your response based on a predetermined criteria. In the first step, you submit your resume and cover letter. In the second, you play mind games. In the third, you have a virtual interview. And in the fourth, you visit the Discovery Center.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle morale problems?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Completely digital interview with 3 rounds then an assessment center with other candidates. Group tasks/individual tasks/interview at the assessment. Got to know a few managers and other candidates and they followed up quickly with an offer.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied through university in September and had 1 on campus interview for a summer intern position. I heard nothing from them for the entire month and 1 day in October, I got an email from HR indicating that I got an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Online games, in person group interview, and individual interview. Group interview was a case study where all students applying worked together to solve a problem Unilever faces. Also there was a interview with two candidates.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Did the game test, then the video recording interview. Was invited to the discovery center for a day and went through a series of activities. The discovery center was not difficult but they prefer juniors.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

If you make it to the Discovery Center as a white male, expect your rejection later within 24 hours. If you're female, african american, indian, or other minority: congratulations! I support diversity 100%, but they need to consider all candidates fairly.
    Also, the last stage of their hiring process was completely unfair, biased, and needs to be transformed. I recommend Procter and Gamble.

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online and received the invitation to play twelve games in one week and then received the digital interview. Asked several situational questions after the questions just waiting for the invitation of the discover day

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

The case study was slightly difficult but engaging. I was partnered with another person which made it feel more competitive but we also had individual interviews later throughout the day. I really enjoyed the experience.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Application

I applied through university. Video interview followed by in-person at the NJ HQ. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2016.