Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.2

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First I applied on the website by sending my resume, entering some motivational answers to questions and doing a small test. After this I got a mail to schedule a telephone interview with a recruiter from the firm. After successfully finishing this first interview it got followed by a Skype interview with my direct manager.

Interview Questions

• 1st call: general resume questions, motivation, language check, knowledge about the firm in general..
    2nd call: higher level conversation on what you want to learn what you think you can offer to the firm..
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2016.

Interview

The recruitment agency sent me the pre-screen questionnaire. On the same week I was invited to go to next phase - 1:1 interview with HR consultant. I didn't pass to 3rd phase that was interview with direct manager.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2016.

Interview

My interview was a 3 part process. The first step was a series of behavioral games. The next step was a recorded interview where you are given three different business situations and given an allotted amount of time to record your response. Each scenario has three tries. The last step is a one on one skype interview. The skype interview had technical questions along with general questions/

Interview Questions

• You have a personal conflict with a co-worker on a project. How do you handle this?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was part of the assessment centre based in Leeds. It was a fantastic but long day (8:45-17:00) which involved an interview, tour of the factory, written test and group work. Interview was very relaxed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

It all started with career fair where our names were noted and I recieved a call for their test.. I gave their math sort test and somehow managed to pass... the next step was interview and I couldnt quite clear it... it was first time for me..,,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ad you loved?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online with your basic information. Fill in questions about why you chose Unilever. Phone interview if you're successful. You have to be able to answer questions about why you like unilever, your favourite product from them and how you compare to their competencies.

Application

Interview

Applied online, then took an online test followed by a phone interview. The phone interview was non-technical and competency based, but impersonal. Question fields include competency, leadership experience and particular job field questions, particularly FMCG.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2016.

Interview

Quite straightforward. Online application, IQ Test, video interview, assessment centre with 3 stages - individual interview, individual case study, group case study. Offer comes a week later with about 30-40% chances of success

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped to resolve a conflict in a group   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in July 2015.

Interview

Solliciatie voor Finance intern. Motivatiebrief sturen plus CV. Daarna uitgenodigd voor een interview waar vooral motivatie werd besproken. Na het interview was er ook nog een excel test (vooral test voor vlookup, Match functies). Ik wist vooraf niet dat de Excel test zou plaatsvinden dus had er niet voor kunnen oefenen. Ik kon wel gewoon om hulp vragen dus uiteindelijk ging ook de excel test wel gemiddeld.

Interview Questions

• Waarom wil je bij Unilever komen werken?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Telephone interview. The process took about 40 minutes. I was asked to elaborate on my answers a lot. Then I was sent an e-mail saying that my interview was successful,but i haven't heard of them ever since.