Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Detroit, MI) in March 2012.

Interview

They gave an on campus interview which was pretty good. The interview wasn't too stressful and they followed up well. The questions were fair and the interviewer did a good job asking them. They picked a good location to do the interview and the lighting was very good. They did an overall good job on the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Trumbull, CT) in November 2011.

Interview

This was an on campus Interview. Interviewer asked questions about my resume and projects and research. It was very conversational and did not really feel like an interview. Just be yourself

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I dropped my resume at my university career fair. I was contacted fairly quickly to set up an interview.
    When I arrived, I had fill out a form with my basic information as well as location preference. I was interviewed by one person. For interns, this is the only interview you will have before being notified. You will be notified whether you are offered or not.
     The interview was simple, only 5 behavioral type questions with a Q/A at the end. It was short, sweet but very efficient. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very simple. I think the hardest was, "tell me about a time you had to step up because someone else was lacking."   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were lenient about when I wanted to accept the offer. The Englewood office offers interns corporate housing or a housing stipend plus the salary.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with 2 people. They asked a lot about what you know about Unilever and why you want to work in consumer products. Started pretty general and then got more technical as it went on. Very friendly interviewers though and it was not at all stressful. I got a call the next day with an offer. The HR staff was also very friendly and helped clarify questions about the offer letter and so forth.

Intern Interview

Interview

Campus interview, then site visit with multiple interviews. Great people, Give you gift bag with an array of their products. Nice headquarters. Interview was of moderate difficulty. Good overall response.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (San Francisco, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one on site interview. Starts off at the recruitment stage Phone interviews last a good half hour and will ask general questions about your past work experience. Next two interviews are more technical and see how you would handle tasks and scenarios. The phone interviews will be one on one but the in person had a panel of current team members. Everyone was polite and professional.

Interview Questions

• How do you resolve issues with coworkers.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Ithaca, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the Future Leaders Program through campus recruiting. I went to a 4-round campus interview, where they asked mostly standard questions (walk me through your resume, tell me about a time you had to work in a group, etc.) followed by specific questions asking about the company (What's your favorite Unilever brand? What have you heard in the news about sustainability, etc.) and my interest in Consumer Packaged Goods. A lot of the questions were based on how I could work in groups and lead project-based teams, which made sense considering the focus on promoting interns to their rotational program.

I received an offer the next day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2018.

Interview

After applying, you will be invited to take a series of mental/problem solving online games. I thought they were kind of fun. If you pass the assessment, you are invited to a hirevue style interview(virtual interviewer- you record your answer then submit). In the interview you have behavioral and case questions. For part of the hirevue I had to read a case and then prepare solutions and an action plan to move forward, as if I was a manager in the company. After hirevue, you will receive immediate feedback from a generated source. Then the next step is a final round interview. I found out about 2 ish weeks after the hirevue that I got a final round discovery day at their HQ in NJ. I was unable to attend the discovery day, so I had to stop my recruiting process there, unfortunately.

Interview Questions

• [read case study] If you were the manager for [brand name], and you were losing sales in your North American business, how would you go about this?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

It all started with career fair where our names were noted and I recieved a call for their test.. I gave their math sort test and somehow managed to pass... the next step was interview and I couldnt quite clear it... it was first time for me..,,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an ad you loved?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online with your basic information. Fill in questions about why you chose Unilever. Phone interview if you're successful. You have to be able to answer questions about why you like unilever, your favourite product from them and how you compare to their competencies.