Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Apply online with your basic information. Fill in questions about why you chose Unilever. Phone interview if you're successful. You have to be able to answer questions about why you like unilever, your favourite product from them and how you compare to their competencies.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, then took an online test followed by a phone interview. The phone interview was non-technical and competency based, but impersonal. Question fields include competency, leadership experience and particular job field questions, particularly FMCG.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (New Delhi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

The process for the selection in Hindustan Unilever is quite hectic. There are many stage screening in the selection procedure
    Firstly - Screening on the basis of Resume
    Second - Group Discussion
    Third - Technical Interview
    Fourth - HR Interview

Interview Questions

• They asked about the Rankine refrigeration cycle?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Very standardised process i.e. a set list of questions and not much variation from it, unsurprising given that most of the people who I know applied were able to get a phone interview with them.

Questions were of style: tell me about when you have been a leader; tell me when you have had a tough time convincing others of your opinion; tell me when you have had an innovative solution to a problem etc.

I did some prep work like writing up model answers to common questions and basic facts about the company and its values.

Thought I did OK overall but clearly not quite good enough as didn't progress to next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've acted as a leader?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in September 2015.

Interview

First screening was a phone call interview and then an in-person interview. The phone call interview took about 30 minutes and I wasn't able to reach the in-person interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you applied (insert one Unilever Standards of Leadership)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

First I applied on the website by sending my resume, entering some motivational answers to questions and doing a small test. After this I got a mail to schedule a telephone interview with a recruiter from the firm. After successfully finishing this first interview it got followed by a Skype interview with my direct manager.

Interview Questions

• 1st call: general resume questions, motivation, language check, knowledge about the firm in general..
      2nd call: higher level conversation on what you want to learn what you think you can offer to the firm..   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Unilever in April 2016.

Interview

The recruitment agency sent me the pre-screen questionnaire. On the same week I was invited to go to next phase - 1:1 interview with HR consultant. I didn't pass to 3rd phase that was interview with direct manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Interview was part of the assessment centre based in Leeds. It was a fantastic but long day (8:45-17:00) which involved an interview, tour of the factory, written test and group work. Interview was very relaxed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

As this opening was not part of the Unilever International Internship Program, the recruitment process consisted of a telephone interview with the recruiter and a f2f interview with the hiring manager.
    It was a verry short process, i.e. less than 2 weeks from the moment I applied until I was given an answer. The interview with the recruiter was about double checking my CV and motivation. I was given an answer on the spot.
    The f2f with the manager was very focused on how I would deal with different scenarios that may come up on the job. I was given assumptions and asked to specify how I would tackle the inquiry, step by step.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to give examples for every skill & capability I mentioned.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

not an efficient process, it takes too long, first online test then a Skype call with 2 finance managers, questions about personality like how did you behave under "x" condition? Tell me more about your work experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever? Tell me a situation where you failed in the team   Answer Question