Unilever Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Unilever

3.1

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Birmingham, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

First round phone interview. Very standardised process i.e. a set list of questions and not much variation from it, unsurprising given that most of the people who I know applied were able to get a phone interview with them.

Questions were of style: tell me about when you have been a leader; tell me when you have had a tough time convincing others of your opinion; tell me when you have had an innovative solution to a problem etc.

I did some prep work like writing up model answers to common questions and basic facts about the company and its values.

Thought I did OK overall but clearly not quite good enough as didn't progress to next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you've acted as a leader?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Varanasi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Varanasi (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of Interview. Before that, one needs to qualify in the group discussion round which is a business case study. Firstly the interview highly depends on your interviewer. The topics covered encompass mainly the projects that you've worked on previously and in core subjects, high inclination towards thermodynamics and heat transfer. First interview more of technical, the second one mainly covers most of HR based questions answered in their form that you have to fill before you appear for the process. Overall, keep the interview a bit candid if the interviewer seems fine else be precise and dint beat around the bush. If not comfortable with the subject of the question, mention your interests in other core subjects. Extra curriculars regarding leadership and team skills highly appreciated.

Interview Questions

• Describe all of my projects, my role, my contributions in detail with understanding of each and every term you say and their practical application. Basically, what? how? why? and what more can you do with it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online and got to telephone interview stage. I had a 20 minute phone call where I was asked a series of questions based on a particular example I gave.

Interview Questions

• Who are our main competitors?
      Give an example of a time you lead a group?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever (Leeds, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Advertised online, then applied with cover letter and CV. Then invited to answer some questions, for example about my skills and past experiences. Then, I was invited for a phone call interview with similar, but more in detail, questions. Then I was invited to face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example where you've struggled in a task and what you learned from it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2017.

Interview

Submission of long form, resume, and CV. Made it through to the second round of video interviews where you are asked questions and were to make 5 minute long videos in response of the questions, followed by a case study that required a marketing solution.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle communication with senior management in a project that you are in charge of?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Barcelona (Spain)) in July 2017.

Interview

It took just a few days, they contacted me via email and we arranged an interview via skype. The interview was really simple, they asked me general questions. They explained me the position and I got the job but when I arrived the position was another completely different.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

CV screening, online numerical test, interview with manager, medical checkup. It took 1.5 month, less or more. CV screening took more than 2 weeks. Numerical test were quite easy, interview was nice and my manager was very kind. Medical checkup was free.

Interview Questions

• Mostly about personal activities & aspirations.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

First round: Online Pymetrics Gaming Test
    Second round: Video interview that you record yourself and submit via their site (behavioral questions as well as data-oriented marketing questions)
    Third round: In-person interview
    Fourth round: Assessment Center

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an animal rights issue related to one of the company products?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2019.

Interview

I had an online interview. I was given 4 questions and 2 minutes to prepare my answer. 3 chances to record my response. It took me 30 minutes to finish the interview. Questions were general

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Bukit Batok, West (Singapore)) in November 2018.

Interview

Submitted online application through careers portal and was sent a gamified personality test under Pymetrics. What followed was a series of questions under the platform Hirevue, and subsequently a half-day Assessment centre care simulation.