Unilever Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 13, 2017

3.3

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

games, video interview, site interview - These are the three main components to the application process for an internship at unilever. Each step is focused mainly on the behavioral aspects. Understand unilever's vision and mission statement

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2015.

Interview

Met with them at the career fair, filled out a profile on their iPads, as well as handed in an application. Got a call for an interview 3 days later. Was very laid back, the group interviewers were very professional and not so aggressive or intimidating. Was a great experience. Definitely nothing to be worried about if you have researched the company.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were in a difficult situation and had to act quickly   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I got an onsite campus interview, and then HR took months to respond to me, but I finally got an offer

Interview Questions

• It was all the basic, "tell me about yourself" and then questions based off your personal experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not negotiable

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in June 2017.

Interview

first step is recruitment filters through CVs and cover letters, if you pass this step Recruitment will select you for a phone interview the interview length is around 30min (mine ended up being around 50 though) Recruitment will pass on your interview responses to the manager who then decides if you qualify for an interview with them. if you're selected you will be given different dates for an interview with the manager. if you pass you get the internship!

Interview Questions

• If you had to work with someone on a project who doesn't want to do anything, how would you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Aptitude test held at University. Followed by assessment center after 2 months, then a skype interview for those who cleared the assessment center. Skype interview conducted by Works Manager of a Factory, technical and non technical questions were asked.
    Focus was on leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• A mini case study was given. Was suppose to send my answer within a hour of the interview.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in December 2016.

Interview

2 stage interview. the first stage consist of you playing a mobile game where they will filter you based on your behavioural. This is consider a very tough stage as it is an entire new ball game where no preparation can be made. There are about 10 mini games for you to play and one of them consist of choosing card from 4 decks. You will get to do video interview after that which is a case study.

Interview Questions

• You are given 10 dollar, how much will you give to another party that will not give you any money back.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Standard process with group analysis, followed by three interviews with different managers.
    Overall it took about two or three months for the whole process to be finished.
    Since it was an internship position, with no past experience needed, the interviewers wanted to understand your ability to deal with the corporate world.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one difficult moment in your life and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Tell us your biggest qualities and what tou need to improve?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty standard.
    Internships programs normally don't have a lot of negotiations.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

I applied through an online application. Afterwards was some basic online testing. After getting through that I had a Skype Interview, it was very relaxed. Beyond the Skype Interview was the AC.
    Overall the application process was ok not too challenging. I would advice applicants to know more about Unilever and the role you are applying to.

Overall experience was great. The recruiter was fairly nice.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Rotterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of Typical Behavioral Questions and a CV screening. The interviewer was the manager of the Department that I have applied.
    It was a positive experience and not stressful.

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      Why that internship ?
      Your Strengths ?
      Tell me about yourself!   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2016.

Interview

Video interview, followed by assessment centre. Overall process took around 3 months. Assessment centre was a half-day affair with a group interview, personal case and behavioural interview. Interviewers were nice and friendly, with most questions revolving around problem solving skills and leadership experience.