Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

3.3

Replenishment Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, the HR lady called me and we had that 10-15 minutes pre-screen, she said that she'd send my application to the hiring team and let me know, a week and 1/2 I got an email from the HR lady (supper nice lady) to schedule two back to back interviews. She also sent attached some forms about the company, the hiring process, and its time line. Then, to the interviews I went

Interview Questions

• Why Unilever?
      What about the job?
      And behavioral questions.. tell me a time where you had to deliver bad new, how did you approach, what was the impact, and what was the result and business relationship after?
      1 Answer

SHE Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Suffolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Suffolk, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

Received an email from the human resources recruiter. He asked a few screening questions about my background and qualifications. A few days later he e-mailed me and requested an available time for a phone interview with the factory manager. At the agreed upon day and time the factory manager called me and asked several standard questions. She told me about the company and the position. She told me then that she wanted to meet me in person and told me about the next step in the process. I was to meet at the factory for a face to face, a panel interview and a tour. On the day of the face to face, I was greeted at the door by the factory manager and taken to a room for the first of three interview sessions. The first person was unprepared for the interview so we basically chatted about the job and the company. Next was the tour of the factory by the quality assurance manager. Then I met with a panel of three managers; engineering, maintenance and production. The panel consisted of prepared interview questions, each manager took turns asking. Following that was the one-on-one interview with the HR manager, mostly more standard questions and the benefits sales pitch. I spent only a few minutes with the factory manager for leaving, she gave me the opportunity for feedback and followup questions about the factory and the position. A few days later I got a call from the recruiter telling me that they were going to continue interviews with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a situation where you successfully implemented a change that improved the safety of the facility.   1 Answer

Human Resources Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in March 2017.

Interview

Bottom Line - The recruiter failed to follow up as promised.

Received an email form the recruiter asking to schedule a phone interview. Replied back and set up a phone interview the next day. After completing the interview the recruiter stated that I would be contacted the following Monday or Tuesday. Months later and still not a single bit of feedback.

If you don't intend to provide feedback than DO NOT say that you will. This is the number one reason why recruiters get a bad reputation.

Commodity Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

They emailed me 2 weeks after application for phone interview with HR. After that if I passed I would be interview via Skype with managers specific to the department and Job

Supply Chain Coop Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

First, you send the resume online. After if you are selected they send you some logical and mathemat In the online interview there are different business cases. The first three about how to solve different supply chain issues and the last a long case about Unilever.

Regulatory Affairs Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2017.

Interview

I had a 30-min. phone interview, which consisted of many vague questions unrelated to the position. The interviewer insulted my credentials (or the interviewer was simply unprepared). Not sure of the intent.

Packaging Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Formal Interview Process, Computer generated questions on a video call. Consisted of three questions, last one was a business case. Reading company website helps a lot. The first round was application submission, second round was playing online games, third round was the video interview. Not coming from management background, it was a little tough but a good and learning experience.

Packaging Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Independence, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Independence, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

You spend all this time applying and then the next business day they send you an email saying they chose someone who was more qualified. Even though it's an entry level position. Unprofessional and pathetic, would not recommend a company that doesn't give people a chance to go somewhere in life.

UFLP - Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY).

Interview

Very intense. The assessment center takes place in four-acres, their training headquarter. There are three components: Group case, individual case and individual interview, and a surprise components. The HR people are really nice though. They will give us lots of food.

Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online, passed online games, had video interview and received feedback but no insights as to whether or not I had moved on. Still not sure if I moved on even after reaching out to recruiters. Whole process seemed very impersonal and robotic. Not a fan.