Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2018

3.3

606 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

If you make it to the Discovery Center as a white male, expect your rejection later within 24 hours. If you're female, african american, indian, or other minority: congratulations! I support diversity 100%, but they need to consider all candidates fairly.
    Also, the last stage of their hiring process was completely unfair, biased, and needs to be transformed. I recommend Procter and Gamble.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever in November 2017.

Interview

I was invited to "play their games" after passing through the original weed out. Then I "played their games" through Pymetrics, and was rejected based on my inability to click enough for a certain period of time. It was completely absurd how there was no interaction with anyone and how an algorithm could determine my fate.

UFLP Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was a day long process with 2 activities and 2 one on one interviews. It was almost entirely behavioral based. One activity was on your own and the second was a 3 person team business case with a presentation.

Digital Assets/Content Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Interview scheduled one week later with HR. Skype interview 1 week later and in-person 2 weeks later. Three weeks later and still no response from interviewers; however I heard from someone that works there the new person started last week. Don't expect a response unless you are the chosen one!

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Starts with uploading resume, then playing a series of twelve games and then on to a digital interview. Good process, get back to oyu very quickly. Provide a lot of feedback along the way.

Interview Questions

• hypotheticals and case question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

Online games, in person group interview, and individual interview. Group interview was a case study where all students applying worked together to solve a problem Unilever faces. Also there was a interview with two candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

First was a simple application form then move onto to online games which consisted of 12 different games. You get feedback telling you your strengths from the games but I failed at this point.

Unilever Future Leaders Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Newark, NJ) in October 2017.

Interview

They had two case studies, one with just a partner and then one with a group. They also had two one on one interviews with managers who worked there. Overall unremarkable interview and they still haven't reimbursed me for the costs incurred to attend this interview which is quite frankly ridiculous. I'm going to get my school involved soon if I don't get my money soon, they owe me upwards of $200.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Did the game test, then the video recording interview. Was invited to the discovery center for a day and went through a series of activities. The discovery center was not difficult but they prefer juniors.

Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Spoken to HR. After several voicemails she replied and arranged to talk to hiring manager. No specific questions on job or subject matter. Poorly trained in HR. Hiring Manager is doing job in other department than his own having no experience and no specific education. Called early morning and talked in general told you will be invited onsite and will introduced to all the staff.
    Upon follow up again voicemail after. 2 wks HR called that unfortunately you are not selected.