Unilever Assistant Manager - R&D Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Assistant Manager - R&D Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Manager - R&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in December 2013.

Interview

The process started with HR interview via call, if the HR agrees then they would email us to have user interview on designed time.
The next step was user interview with the direct manager and other R&D managers (Face to Face) + Focus Group Discussion with other candidates. At that time there were 5 candidates for the positions.
Only 3 of us selected for the aptitude / psychology test. It held one day by 3rd party.
If ok then the manager would call us to set up a meeting with the R&D director. This is just formality i would say.
If OK then the HR would arrange a medical test. After having the result, the HR & the manager would send us the offer.

Interview Questions

• How to handle a difficult case study?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Assistant Manager - R&D Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was first applied through application form, shortlisting process, references verification,telephonic intervieew and then 1:1 interview.

Interview Questions

• about total experience and background.   1 Answer
    • About role in current organisation.   1 Answer