Unilever Supply Chain Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2017

2.4

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in September 2017.

Interview

Assessment games.
Video Interview of supply chain scenarios (Review Supply chain terminology)
Short case study which you must answer a few questions on with group.
Group case study following a presentation.
One on One interview basic behavioral questions.
Very fun and cool experience, Staff were amazing and make you enjoy the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Worked on case studies in groups (~1.5 hours total) then a 1:1 interview (~30min).They also give you a tour of the office while you wait for your interview.The staff is very encouraging and makes the whole process enjoyable. The staff and the office are awesome, can't wait to work there!

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Online games. (Logic/reasoning)
    2. Recorded interview. (4 supply chain hypothetical situations and your solution)
    3. Face to face interviews and group case study at HQ. (You and a partner work together to solve a business issue. After that you and a larger group have an hour to prepare a presentation on a case study. Finally is the one on one interview that is pretty standard)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What is your leadership style?
      How did you hear about Unilever?
      What do you know about us?
      How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Because this was for a co-op there was no negotiation on salary/location.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual/ comfortable environment, great way to evaluate candidates' character in my opinion. This was the final stage of their new 4-stage process that begins online and finishes at HQ. Definitely a focus on teamwork and how you work in a group as the "interview" is a daylong process where you spend the entire day with the other candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate your performance in the group activity from earlier.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Had to fill out an application. They took like a day or 2 to tell me I have moved on to the next round. Skills Test. There was around 10 exercises I think which we had to do. Got mail the same day as soon as I finished that. Video recorded interview was next. Need to be prepared for this.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school, and got the interview two weeks later. The interview was on campus. They just asked some basic behavioral questions. Around eight of them. There were two people interviewing. The interview was relatively casual.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Company was very helpful in the entire recruitment process. Interview was great experience, I felt like I was immediately part of the group and interviewers seemed genuinely interested in me. Interview was not intimidating and made me feel more relaxed and interested in what the company had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember most difficult question. Interview was mostly situational scenarios and personal questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (College Park, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting- fairly standard- key was friendliness - no tricks here - campus alumni were the recruiters - helpful to mention that I had friends who did the program before and loved it

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (State College, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

All on-campus interviews. First one behavioral. Second one more technically based. Know your resume really well and be able to answer questions regarding leadership, collaboration, and the basic skills. Use the STAR model to respond to questions. Have fun, be yourself. They like personality.