Unilever Customer Development Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Customer Development Intern Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2016

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

It was basically a Conference-Superday combination. We had to do a group case study, then present it to our executive panel. Then we went into two interviews, with two interviewers in each, followed by a networking luncheon. We found out the results really quickly.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in December 2010.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds. The first round was a 1:1 interview on campus at the career services office. The second round was a phone interview and the last round was called SUPERDAY. The night before SUPERDAY, the company has a dinner in a less formal setting. They also book a hotel for all the perspective interns. During SUPERDAY, you have to interview 1:1 with 3 different employers along with having to do a case study with a group of other interns. The process was a great experience and the compensation package is amazing.

Interview Questions

Interview

HR and CD head interview, each for 30 minutes. HR interview: based on resume, nearly all your information on resume would be asked. CD head interview: describe experience on resume, questions on CD, leadership skills.

Interview Questions

• Need to describe in detail all possible leadership and project experience   Answer Question

Customer Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Applied online through campus career centre was contacted for an on-campus interview the next day to happen later that week. Two interviewers. Entirely behavioural - questions like Why Unilever, tell me about a time you dealt with a difficult team member, what is your greatest strength. Left a lot of time to answer my questions. They do not tell you if you're not selected, must contact to confirm.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

2 entretiens: 1 téléphonique avec RH et 1 sur place avec manager du département.
    Entretien téléphonique avec RH très agréable, pas de questions piège et questions assez prévisibles. Durée > 1h.
    Entretien avec manager beaucoup plus court, questions plus spécifiques mais toujours assez prévisibles. Très agréable également.

Interview Questions

• Comment gérez-vous les conflits dans une équipe?
      Qu'avez-vous appris à vos stages précédents?
      Answer Question