Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions

2.4

20 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever in July 2009.

Interview

Was okay

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Had to fill out an application. They took like a day or 2 to tell me I have moved on to the next round. Skills Test. There was around 10 exercises I think which we had to do. Got mail the same day as soon as I finished that. Video recorded interview was next. Need to be prepared for this.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

1. Online games. (Logic/reasoning)
    2. Recorded interview. (4 supply chain hypothetical situations and your solution)
    3. Face to face interviews and group case study at HQ. (You and a partner work together to solve a business issue. After that you and a larger group have an hour to prepare a presentation on a case study. Finally is the one on one interview that is pretty standard)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself.
      What is your leadership style?
      How did you hear about Unilever?
      What do you know about us?
      How do you stay organized?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Because this was for a co-op there was no negotiation on salary/location.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever in February 2013.

Interview

Super super quick process. I hit it off with recruiters at a career fair, chatted with them a bit more at an information session at my school, and got a call for the interview the next day. I interviewed later that week, and got the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you struggled in a team environment. How did you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in State College, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (State College, PA) in February 2013.

Interview

All on-campus interviews. First one behavioral. Second one more technically based. Know your resume really well and be able to answer questions regarding leadership, collaboration, and the basic skills. Use the STAR model to respond to questions. Have fun, be yourself. They like personality.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in December 2012.

Interview

I was invited to a conference hosted by Unilever for a student organization which I was a part of. I handed my resume and a business card during a network event there. About two weeks later a recruiter called to schedule an interview. I went through a 45 minute phone interview with a director and an analyst later that week. Was then called in to the local office for a 60 minute interview with the plant manager and the logistics manager as the position involved a local plant rotation. I was given an offer about two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Was given a business case which involved arranging for cost effective transportation options for essential finished goods from one part of the supply chain to another.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate because the benefits (housing stipend) and base was within my expectations.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever in January 2013.

Interview

They came to the career fair at my college and I was contacted that night for an interview the next day. I was interviewed by a panel of 3 women, one was clearly the manager or "higher up" and took notes on her laptop and the other two were recent graduates who worked in the area I would be working in and asked the questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a decision and faced opposition from others and the outcome.   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you worked as part of a group or team and how you contributed to reach a common goal.   Answer Question
    • Why Unilever?   Answer Question
    • Walk us through your resume   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very quick & easy way to get a position, either in the SCMP or co-op program, is to talk to recruiters at Career Fairs. Often times they do interviews for these positions the very next day. Interviews are usually with one or 2 people, and are fairly standard interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They extended an offer and I had a couple weeks to decide if I wanted to accept or not.

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Ann Arbor, MI) in September 2010.

Interview

Got the interview via an oncampus career fair. Only 1 round of interviews, was the day after I talked to them at their booth, and was on-campus. It is behavioral based, so brainstorm key situations you have been in. Googling the STAR methodology and questions to prep will help you for the interview.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I don't remember the questions as the interview was several years ago, but they were pretty standard.

A question you can almost always expect to have that is challenging is "Tell me about a situation in which you had to deal with a difficult teammate."   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated to have more time to decide. The initlal decision period was 1-2 weeks, during which I still had more interviews lined up and wasn't comfortable making a decision.

Anonymous Employee in Suffolk, VA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Suffolk, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

Had on-campus interview at university career fair, then interview with 2 employees the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate the start date