Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Unilever Supply Chain Co-op Interview Questions

2.4

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Interview

Interview process was very straight forward with no curve balls or anything. The recruiters were very easy to talk to and made the whole process very smooth. Most of the questions they asked were about my resume, past work experience and behavioral based questions. They also asked a few questions based on basic supply chain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• If you were president of the school, what three things would you do to make it better?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Unilever

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

The phone interview was very simple.. Behavior based and the interviewer asked questions about Unilever such as how familiar are you with Unilever... It was more or less them explaining to me what Unilever is all about.. After that was done, he asked a couple of behavior questions such as, what would you do if you were the leader of an incompetent team.

Interview Questions

• How would you lead an incompetent team?   1 Answer
    • What are some of the reasons why our product is not on the shelf at a store?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation allowed.. Keep your options open.. don't accept offers right away. When you're a co-op unilever pays about 16-18 per hour depending on your seniority level. Even though they do pay per hour, think of it as a a salary position. More than likely, you will work more than 40 hours a week and you will not get paid for more than 37.5 hours a week.

Overall it's a great learning experience.

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever.

Interview

Company was very helpful in the entire recruitment process. Interview was great experience, I felt like I was immediately part of the group and interviewers seemed genuinely interested in me. Interview was not intimidating and made me feel more relaxed and interested in what the company had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Cannot remember most difficult question. Interview was mostly situational scenarios and personal questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood Cliffs, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood Cliffs, NJ) in September 2012.

Interview

Unilever came to my university's career fair in Spring of 2012. I talked to a representative about the opportunities that existed in supply chain. After a few minutes, she asked for my availability for a next day interview, and it was immediately scheduled. I showed up to the on-campus interview the next day, and was placed in front of 2 interviewers for an hour long interview process. They started with behavioral questions and one situational question. At the end, they asked for a preference in location, which depends on your job specifications. The next day, I received a phone call with a verball offer, and then a few days later, an email with more details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negociation, they provide you a stipend for housing, and a monthly salary.

Anonymous Employee in College Park, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (College Park, MD) in March 2013.

Interview

Campus recruiting- fairly standard- key was friendliness - no tricks here - campus alumni were the recruiters - helpful to mention that I had friends who did the program before and loved it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in June 2011.

Interview

Hired through an agency. Very flexible and pleasant work environment. No accountability at times which can be frustrating. Overall, positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you were in a team? What were you trying to accomplish?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campus (Nepal)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Campus (Nepal)).

Interview

I talked to them at my campus career fair and then was asked to an interview on campus. I didn't think it went very well but I was called the next week with an offer.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you when you have no supply chain experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Supply Chain Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in September 2015.

Interview

Applied through school, and got the interview two weeks later. The interview was on campus. They just asked some basic behavioral questions. Around eight of them. There were two people interviewing. The interview was relatively casual.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Worked on case studies in groups (~1.5 hours total) then a 1:1 interview (~30min).They also give you a tour of the office while you wait for your interview.The staff is very encouraging and makes the whole process enjoyable. The staff and the office are awesome, can't wait to work there!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Englewood, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Very casual/ comfortable environment, great way to evaluate candidates' character in my opinion. This was the final stage of their new 4-stage process that begins online and finishes at HQ. Definitely a focus on teamwork and how you work in a group as the "interview" is a daylong process where you spend the entire day with the other candidates for the position.

Interview Questions

• Evaluate your performance in the group activity from earlier.   Answer Question