Unilever Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017
1,031 Interview Reviews

3.1

Mechanistic Modeler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharnbrook, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Unilever (Sharnbrook, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a 2 hr interview over Skype. I did a short presentation on my previous work followed by some questions. There were many competency based questions which were not too difficult to answer. These were then followed by technical questions, some of which were difficult. The overall process was enjoyable.

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilever (Bridgeport, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

Interesting, engaging but not clear direction or what the final role and/or what the day to day activities would be. Interviewed with several work levels - none of who I would actually report to.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more of a conversation, not a q/a since I was already an employee.   1 Answer

Assistant Customer Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (Melbourne (Australia)) in November 2016.

Interview

Round 1: Phone Interview with HR, 5 key questions that were very general and easy to prepare for.

Round 2: Interview with head of team. 1hr and behavioural questions.

Round 3: Case study. I had an hour to read through several pages of sales graph and understand the key challenges and provide a recommendation to present to the head of the team and line manager.

Round 4: Background checks.

Interview Questions

• General question i.e. why do you want to work for Unilever, favourite brand
      Behavioural questions i.e. tell me about a time you showed x
      Answer Question

Corporate Quality Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Unilever (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2015.

Interview

Three times telephonic interview . Final interview was with marketing manager , planning manager 2 directors of Quality after that final from one consultant

Interview Questions

• Functional questions , whatever I had mentioned in my resume . That was verification of my experience   1 Answer

Global Procurement Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Following an initial call with HR, a face to face interview was held with the potential line manager and senior stakeholder, both of whom flew in to England for the process.

Interview Questions

• Name ten words to describe yourself   1 Answer

Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Talk about what you have done in the past and be confident. Know what the job description is and know the statistics well. The interview was pretty straight forward and also you must come across as a team player as there is a lot of coordination amongst people internally.

Global Assistant Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Unilever (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process can go from 2 interviews up to 6. The questions are manely behavioural and bring examples of how to solve current issues of the brand to analyse your analytical skills. The interviews are not dificuls but you need to know how to answer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation where you showed leadership.   1 Answer

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colombo (Sri Lanka)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Unilever (Colombo (Sri Lanka)) in November 2013.

Interview

It was quite comfortable and arranged very well. Had two rounds of interviews. Initial was with the Line Manager, Second interview was with the Director and the HR business partner.

Interview Questions

• Tell a little bit about myself   1 Answer

UFLP Customer Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nairobi (Kenya)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Unilever (Nairobi (Kenya)) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Took about 3days. (if you are determined you can go through initial stages within a day). 2 mins after my application I received an auto-response that I had qualified for the next stage of their recruitment process, online games. after I was through I received an auto response that I had qualified for an on demand video interview which consists of 3 questions and a case study question. (This was a series of recorded questions that you answer after the video queastion ends) After I uploaded my interview I received another auto response email highlighting my areas of strength and weaknesses. And that was it. until now i'm waiting for an email to tell me that I was qualified for the next stage.

Interview Questions

• One of your team member is constantly dropping in performance, how will you handle this case?   Answer Question
    • How you can handle stress at work   Answer Question
    • Case study about marketting ice cream in some country   Answer Question

Graduate Scheme Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Unilever in October 2016.

Interview

Written application, standard psychometric tests. The video application stage seemed straightforward when in fact they wanted very specific boxes ticked with the answers. I did not get progressed to the 1-1 interview stage but another friend that did told me that it was gruelling. Probably for the best as I was not the best corporate fit. I'd prefer a job with P&G in hindsight.

Interview Questions

• Would you be prepared to move back to France for work?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell us about our current product offerings?   Answer Question